𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙩 ♡ herb cookie

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» REQUESTED BY cammshake «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ORDER #009 》
herb cookie

HEADCANONS ... written by morgan

prns ; they/them

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» LEMON BOY / CAVETOWN «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻

YEAH, WE'RE THE BITTEREST GUYS AROUND !

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

♡ PDA central. Hugs, kisses, hand holding, everything's fair game! As long as you're comfortable with it, he's not opposed to touching you anywhere (so long as it's appropriate, of course!)

♡ Probably likes to exchange clothes with you! Your sweater? Well, it's his now, for the night at least. And in return, you can have his apron-thing for a bit!

♡ You look cute in it, in his professional opinion, so he lets you keep it longer than you let him keep your sweater. If you can cook, he likes to see you wear it when you do so!

♡ He'd prefer it if you have a green thumb, or a parental nature to you, because then you could both take care of plants together! But if you don't, that's alright too!

♡ Even if you don't have any interest in plant care, he'll still wrap his arms around your waist and pull you close to him, enveloping himself in your warmth.

♡ In the morning, he dedicates most of his time to his plants. Of course, he still spends time with you during this period, but the plants need sunlight to live, unlike you.

♡ At nights, he cuddles up to you in your shared bed, holding you tightly. You typically fall asleep shortly after he does. It's kinda hard to do anything besides sleep when he's clutching you with all his might, but it's not an uncomfortable feeling, and it helps you sleep somewhat. So you don't entirely mind.

♡ On rainy mornings, he takes you under his umbrella, and you two watch the rain fall rhythmically, the soft sounds pleasing your ears. He holds your end after the rain goes away. His grip is a little too tight, but it's usually like that to some extent. So you don't care. 

♡ He likes forehead kisses. Kiss his forehead, please. He'll be so happy, like a puppy! Especially if you do it without any prompting! He'll return the gesture tenfold, kissing you harder or for longer, the tenderness to it staying the same all throughout.

♡ In a way, he's always trying to one up himself. In terms of PDA, that is. It's cute. 

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵