A Doting Eraser and One Overly Worried Bluenette

Summary:

Izuku isn't quite sure why the second years are so afraid of him, but he's also grateful the pussycats seem to be going easy on him.

<--->

Beginning Notes:

I've been swamped this week, between a dinner with our university president, three exams, and another one Monday. I've been a little busy and haven't had much time to work on writing. That being said, I did manage to finish a chapter of project Halo that's been in the works for four weeks and started on the next chapter of this.

Hopefully things will slow down over the next few weeks until the next round of exams. I've still got a little bit of backlog left so hope you all enjoy.

<--->

The greenette let go a low groan as he once again awoke to the mortal world. He couldn't remember much more after falling off the cliff. It was all sort of fuzzy to him, though he did remember hearing BT's voice booming over him.

As the boy awoke, he heard the shuffling of footsteps and then something wrapping its arms around him. Noise soon followed, though he wasn't sure what was said, his ears somewhat ringing still.

"Izuzu!" It called once more, before more words were spewed from its mouth. Izuku assumed that the aforementioned person was likely Hado, but he could never be sure. Then blue hair fell against his face, and he didn't need to guess anymore.

"Nejire?" Izuku asked, his eyes attempting to dilate as he looked up to the bluenette. Her usual smile was somewhat gone, a worried look on her face had replaced it. Though, it seemed the smile was once again reforming.

"Wh-what happened?" Izuku asked, looking up to her for answers. The girl would go on to talk about how worried she was, how Mr. Aizawa had been really angry at the second years for something she'd skipped over.

What could have been so bad that Eraser was mad? Izuku had never seen the man more than highly annoyed at anyone. Then Hado went on to talk about some metal giant who'd jumped in and save him from rock like monsters.

"You met BT?" He asked, his eyes widening and dialing quicker than before, thoughts and worries slapped the boy in the face quicker than they ever had before. "Oh-is that what that thing was called?" She asked, pouting almost, as she'd not been told about that thing.

"Quiet, you talk too loud Hado." Came the unhappy voice of one Shouta Aizawa as he sat up from his yellow sleeping bag. A yawn escaping his mouth as he looked at the two.

"When I said you could watch over him, I didn't mean that you could stay here after dark." The man allowed a huff to leave his mouth as he tried to wipe away the sleep. Shouta shed the sleeping bag and walked over to the greenette's bed side.

"How do you feel?" He asked, somewhat tender and kind rather than the usual gruffness.

"Alright, wh-what happened?"

"You were attacked by one of Pixie-Bob's rock creature and likely hit your head on a tree. You were concussed and were unconscious. Then it gets weird problem child. What do you know about a large metal mech?" Mr. Aizawa looked at the boy with a blank expression on his face.

"Ahh, so what Hado was saying is true?" The boy asked, a soft unhappy sigh left his mouth.

"Yea..."

"What you saw was BT, my 'quirk'." He gestured with quotation marks at the word quirk. "He is a sentient A.I. that I can talk to in times of need. However, he is also a Titan from another dimension or time. We're still not sure about that one, but ah-he's here to essentially protect me." Izuku tried his best to describe what BT was but there wasn't much else he could say about it.