Chapter 109

"class 1-a!"

"class 1-a!"

"class 1-a!"

the sound of the crowd chanting is a moment you don't think you will ever forget. it was so loud, but so silent at the same time. confetti and ice particles continue to fall around you and everyone else and the stage. you're all completely frozen, letting realization set.

after a month of preparation and practice, your concert was a success.

'we did it..' you think with shiny eyes that shake back and forth. for some reason, all you can hear are your slow breaths as you realize that you all actually did it.

and it makes a growing smile slowly come onto your face.

"all.."

"right!" you all cheer together. you take your guitar off and jump up and down in joy with jirou before you two crush each other into a hug.

"rai we did it! thank you so much for believing in me! i couldn't have done it without you!"

"y/n!"

"what?" jirou asks, pulling her head back so she can look at you.

"y/n. call me y/n!" you say with a large smile.

jirou feels tears build up before she close eye smiles, sending her tears flying.

"kyoka!"

"man we crushed it!" kaminari dances on stage. you run up to him and for a moment, you both just dance together before fusing your lightning together in celebration. the crowd doesn't stop cheering as the curtains fall, covering you from everyone else. while you hug uraraka, you hear monster footsteps get louder and louder.

"you guys were amazing!" sero comes running in, jumping in joy before him and kaminari jump into each other's sides.

"we fucking did that!" mina does a victory dance. you join her and for a moment, the class cheers as you run around with her on your back, her swaying her arms everywhere while you do.

"we did kill them, didn't we?" you ask bakugo who sets his drum sticks down. after he does, he holds his hand out and with a smirk, you both high five each other, the loud sound being louder than all the other chaotic noise.

"we sent 'em packing!" he yells.

"y/n you have a really good voice. good job." the calm but excited voice of shoto makes you turn around to face him. you two share a quick hug before doing your handshake consisting of your palm slapping the back of his hand before reversing that, a quick up and down fist bump before finally finishing off with a normal fist bump.

"man i told you y/n and jirou would sound awesome!" kirishima pumps his fist in the air.

"that turned out way better than expected!" you cheer again, fanning yourself with your hands.

"class 1-a for the win!"

celebrating with the class was great. but once you saw him pop out from the corner, your heart stopped and you stopped moving.

"izuku!"

he just laughs and takes his hands out his pockets before spreading his arms open. you run full speed before jumping on him, immediately wrapping your arms and legs around him and stuffing your face into the crook of his neck.

"my girl is amazing at everything she does." his muffled voice makes you smile wider than you ever have before. "you did great my love."

that's when you pull your head back and immediately kiss him. he has no obligations in returning that kiss. you both ignore the jeering and whistling of your idiotic classmates.