Chapter 14

Aryan's POV

Where is she?

I shook hand with her friend "where Is Bhawna?" I asked her Immediately

"Woh she is just coming sir"

I nod and So I look at the stairs, where are you?

Why my heart is beating in fear??

Next names where called but I can't concentrate on them, I found her friends sitting in the audience now and Are looking worried.

Now I am feeling a bit panicked. I hope you are alright Bhawna!

Bhawna's POV

I am Hiding under the table in a classroom, My phone isn't with me so that I can call anyone for help.

Why am I hiding?

Flashback!

I am so shocked to see Aryan Ji, I didn't knew that he will be the Chief guest.

I quickly come to the back stage and breath.

I hope I danced well infront of him.

"Why did you drag us like a bullet train?" Jigyasa asked

"I got panicked" I grin awkwardly.

They face palm their faces.

•••••••

My name is called on the stage and with Fast heartbeats, I walk with slow steps towards him.

I chill ran down to my Spine when I shook hand with him and when he called my Name.

I didn't meet my eyes with him and quickly walked down from there.

"Guys, I need to use the washroom, I will be back" I said

"Okay but come back before the Dance prize"

"I won't take that much time, I am just going to wash my face"

"Okay but still come fast"

I nod and walk towards the washroom.

While walking I feel like someone following me, I turned behind but no one is there so I began to move towards the washroom.

I wash my hands and then my face But suddenly someone held my waist.

"What the hell" I pushed the person behind and turned around.

It's Professor Devil, Pritam.

"How the hell did you came out of the jail?" I shout

He takes step closer to me "just to Taste you, I did some tricks"

"Stay away from me"

"Why? I didn't came to stay away, My lesson is still left and so Is my revenge"

I push him and move towards the door but he grabs my wrist and push me to the wall harshly that my head hit the wall "Ahh"

He tears my sleeve from left arm and tries to kiss me but I kick him on his ball and he falls down "Ahhh"

I quickly open the door and rush out from thw washroom "Help," I shout

"Help" I run towards the crowd.

Suddenly Someone closed my mouth.

"Not today, today nobody will save you from me" he said in my ears and Throws me on the floor in the opposite side.