𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2

{𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 | 𝘌𝘭𝘪𝘫𝘢𝘩 𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯}

————

Rosalie's pov ~

New Orleans, 1919

"It's been over eight hundred years Niklaus! When will I and Elijah be able to have our own life? Elijah doesn't even have time for Himself cause he's always cleaning up your messes!" I screamed at Niklaus.

"When I say it's the time! Plus, It's Elijah choice to clean up after me, not mine." he chuckled, waving his arms around. He found me on the verge of tears amusing.

"You would be utterly screwed if it wasn't for Elijah! If it wasn't for him, Rebekah would have run from you years ago. Same with Kol. You find putting your family through immense pain amusing. And you know it, yet you keep on doing it. When are you going to learn Niklaus? Poor Elijah's the only thing keeping this family together!" I had definitely awoken most of the French Quarter with my preposterous shouting, But if screaming in his face is what it took for him to finally listen, so be it.

Normally, I'd never be this harsh to anyone. But I was at my breaking point. I and Elijah had planned a month away to a small village in France, only for our plans to be cancelled due to Niklaus messing with a bunch of psychotic witches. Elijah was practically forced into making a deal with them. It was either that, or we have an entire coven of witches on our back.

But this wasn't the first time klaus had forced us to cancel our plans. Whenever I and Elijah wanted to do something for ourselves, Niklaus always found a way for us to stay. If we ever tried to go against his rules, a dagger dipped in white oak ash would be waiting for us.

"I swear to God klaus, I will find a way out of your absurd trap." I slammed the door on my way out of his art room. Not looking back once.

————

I and Rebekah currently marched through the streets of New Orleans. My initial plan was to find Niklaus and make him suffer for the pain he caused us all. But once the thought of making him feel the pain I suffered with Elijah by my side, I quickly put my plans on hold. Finding Elijah is my main priority.

Today's fashion was surprising, to say the least. Rebekah had kindly gifted me a few of her clothes earlier. And if I'm being honest, it wasn't exactly my favourite. But what I was happy to find out about, was that woman can now freely walk around  with trousers on. It was about time, to be honest.

"Where exactly are we going?" I attempted to not get lost in the busy crowd as I spoke. "It would be nice if you informed me of your plans, Rebekah."