46

Dario

"Are you certain traveling now is the best decision? You know in the middle of a war and all

"Are you certain traveling now is the best decision? You know in the middle of a war and all."

"Business still need to be taken care of Kiara."

"Yes but what if the De Lucas attack the mansion. You're not there to defend it and what about the warehouses?" I actually had to fight off a smile at hearing my wife speak with such concern. She's improving.

It's been two months since she last left the mansion and that was for the fashion show which as expected made headlines. She even covered the front page of magazines that I obviously don't read but I'm sure that she did.

Within those two months her restaurant has made some serious progress where construction is concerned. In fact it's already almost completely built after which it will just need to be furnished.

We're currently on a flight to Greece for a business venture. Of course Kiara did not have to accompany me but for her sanity I thought it would be good for her to get a breath of fresh air. No better way than leaving the country even if it's just for a few days.

Although the De Lucas have not made contact as of recent, our guards are not let down. I let Marcellous in charge back home with strict instructions. Business goes on as planned with tighter security protocols not just for the moving delivery trucks but for our warehouses. All our drop offs and pickup locations have been changed as well with very few having that detailed information. After all you never know when there's a rat in the mists.

My father has made it very clear where he stands in this war. As far as he is concerned it could've been avoided had I listened to him but the old man sitting this out doesn't bother me in the slightest. Besides retirement is for the weak and I don't need weak men trying to defend MY EMPIRE. Our son is back home with my mother much to Kiara's dismay but I know she will nurture him and protect him with her life if need be.
*
*
"F-fuccc" she moaned as she climaxed all over my fingers. I retracted my hand bringing it to her mouth as I let her taste herself. It's taking everything in me not to fucc the life out of Kiara right now.

"Dario?" I raised a brow in response.

"Um just out of curiosity, you never told me what the M on your palm means."

"It's a scar that's all."

"Pretty specific scar. Did you do that yourself?"

"You believe I would harm myself Kiara?"

"Uh no but-

"I did not. It's a scar now leave it at that.
We need to get ready."

An hour later..