xxiii. a trip to china sounds nice

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// twenty three• 𝖺 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖺 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖾

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// twenty three
• 𝖺 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖺 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖾

The group of teenagers screamed all the way down the elevator ride, Steve hands were wrapped on Julia' body pressed against him while screaming into her ear which wasn't an exciting thing for her. "We're going down! We're going down!" He shouts, Julia turned her head winching.

"Yeah, no shit, Harrington!" Robin yells right back, holding onto the boxes behind her.

"Why don't these buttons work?!" Dustin screams while he repeatedly slammed his finger against all the buttons.

"Stop screaming in my ear!" Julia finally shouts, twisting carefully around in his arms instead launched herself onto his biceps. Erica rushed over to Dustin trying to figure out how to stop the elevator. "Press the button!"

"What do you think I'm doing?!" Dustin teen voice crack when he screamed back at her, it wasn't until the room started to go way faster than before, Julia snapped her eyes closed and covered her ears as she buried her face in his shoulder, panic stricken into them as they screamed.

"Come on, press something! Just press the button!"

Suddenly the room stopped dropping, they all fell to the floor groaning. Julia knee managed to strike Steve in the groin making his eyes widen. "My groin. Your knee fell on my groin." Steve whispers clutching his lower half, Julia pursed her lips moving to get up.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Steve." Julia spoke softly holding out her hands for him to take, instead Steve clasped his hands in hers. "I don't think I can move."

"Is everyone okay?" Robin asked leaned up against the wall grasping her head. A second later Steve managed to stand up and let out a loud sigh of relief.

"Yeah, I'm great, now that I know that Russians can design elevators!" Steve yells stumbling to the boy and shoved him away wanting to see if he can figure out how to get them out.

"I think we've clearly established that those buttons don't work." Robin tells him watching Steve randomly click on the button.

"They're buttons. They have to so something." Steve replies.

"Yeah, if we had a keycard." Julia came up from behind him, pointing to the the keyhole. "A what?" Her boyfriend questions.

"It's an electronic lock, same as the loading dock door, if we don't have a keycard. It won't operate, meaning—"

"We're stuck in here." Dustin finished for her, threading a hand through his curls, Julia nods watching Steve pushed back against the wall.