xxvi. family back together

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// twenty six• 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// twenty six
• 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋

They stood behind the door peaking out watching a bunch of people walking out of the theater. "And... blend." Dustin says pushing the door open and they all walkout, blending in with the crowd.

Steve hand tighten around Julia's hand as they walked together behind Dustin, Erica and Robin. "Well, shit, that worked." The younger girl remarkers.

"Course it worked. We just have to get on the bus with the rest of there's plebes, and home sweet home, here we come." Dustin said as they turned the corner.

"Uh, Dustin?" Steve says nervously, the teen had just remembered about what he had told the Russians because he was drugged and had to comply. "What?"

"Yeah, we might not wanna go to your house."

"Why?"

"Well, I might of have told them your full name." Julia turns to her boyfriend in shock, he looked at his girlfriend with a shrug.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Dude, I was drugged." Steve said in defense.

"So, you resist, you tough it out. You tough it out like a man." Dustin tells him, now was worried about his mother's safety.

"Oh, yeah, it's easy for you to say."

"Guys." Robin grabbed their attention, they all look up seeing two familiar Russian men dressed in black jump suits in the front of the mall checking every person out.

"Abort, abort." Dustin tells them turning back, Julia grabbed Erica's hand as they all ran towards the escalator cursing when there was no way out, they slide between the escalator walls landing on the first floor.

"Come on." Julia whispers pushing them to hide behind an empty food court counter. Julia closed her eyes pushing herself against the wall, listening to the two men speak to each other.

"I have to go see them." Julia mouthed to Steve and he immediately shook his head, she cocked her head and walked away hoping over the counter top upon hearing a car alarm go off, the Russians men turned and instantly pointed their guns up at her, Julia raised her hands up flicking her wrist and the guns snapped in half.

Just them the car was lifting off the ground, she watched in confusion until her eyes widen ducking down rather quickly when car flew over her head straight towards the man, Julia stood back up walking out then looked up to her sister and the rest of the Party standing beside Eleven.