Who has a crush on you? 🥀

Muichiro no-

Is this consider angst? I mean it's sad..I think.

Who secretly has a crush on you? How long have they had a crush on you? 🤔

Teensy little spoiler for Obanai on Shinobu's part and huge spoiler for Genya on Kanae's part so beware!

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Yep, the Sanemi Shinazugawa has had a crush on you for about a year. He ended up falling head over heels for you because of your kind personality. Whenever he had to recover at the Butterfly Mansion, you were always there to worry and care for him. He knows it's your job to look after all patients like that but he couldn't help the beating of his heart whenever you took care of him. However, he never confessed because he was scared of rejection.

When he found out you were dating Giyu, he was angry. How come such a kind and polite person like yourself end up with a stuck up ass like Tomioka? It infuriated him just thinking about it. However, he doesn't try to win you over or anything like that. As much as he loves you he wants you to be happy. If you think Giyu will make you happy then he'll swallow down his feelings and support you. Although, that doesn't stop him for flirting with you whenever Giyu isn't around to stop him.

Obanai Iguro

No one

Yep. No one in particular has a crush on you. It's not that you're not likable, quite the opposite in fact. But with Sanemi being your brother and Obanai being your boyfriend, people are simply too frightened to even talk to you much less confess.

Mitsuri Kanroji

Giyu Tomioka

Giyu has had a crush on you for nearly a year now. You two met when you were promoted to Hashira and, unlike the others, you were really nice to him and treated him with the upmost respect. That kindness of yours drew him to you and eventually he managed to catch feelings for you.

But, even with all that he didn't confess. He was scared. So far you've been the only person to be nice to him besides Tanjiro, does he really want to drive you away by confessing his feelings for you? And, when he finally gains the courage to tell you how he feels, you tell him about your feelings for Mitsuri.

He's sad but still encourages you to confess and eventually, you and Mitsuri started going out. Giyu would be lying if he said he wasn't jealous. After all, Mitsuri's living out his dream and all he can do is watch from the side and beat himself up. He's full of regret. If only he was able to tuck away his fears and confess, there's a chance he could've been the one in Mitsuri's place.

Shinobu Kocho

Obanai Iguro

Obanai has had a school girl crush on you for almost a year now. Shinobu had introduced the two of you at a party she was hosting. He didn't like you at first for the sole reason of you being a female but over time he began hanging out with you more and more until he eventually developed a crush. You were just so bubbly and cheerful, not to mention you were strong and able to hold your own. He couldn't help but like you. However, he couldn't bring himself to confess.

It's not that he's scared of rejection, it's more like he's scared of a relationship in general. What if you see his mouth and you grow fearful? He just doesn't want you to be scared of him.

Obanai ends up deciding to keep his mouth shut about his feelings and eventually, you confessed to Shinobu and you two start going out. When he found out, he had mixed feelings. For one, he's happy that you found someone that'll make you happy and'll be by your side but at the same time he wants to cry. He wanted to be the one to kiss you and protect you and take you out on dates. He had all the chances in the world to confess and yet, he still decided to keep quiet and hope his feelings go away. And because of that, all he can do now is admire you from afar with broken feeling in his chest.