19

Okay so before this chapter starts we gone say they still 19 just because I don't wanna get confused later and Ari is older by a few months btw.

June 2, 2019. ||Ari's house|| 4:30 am

"Okay but Nene all I'm sayin is let him talk to him. That's his baby." I said on the phone with Jania talking about Kacey.

"Ariana I get that you tryna be all nice and shit. But I don't know if you seen that video of him and I in the hotel that night. He damn there tried to kill Kacey because he thought he was Fredo Bangs." She said and I rolled my eyes.

Shouldn't fuck wit the opps.

"I understand Ne- Mom. I'll see you when I get there. Kisses bye." I said and then hung up the phone as Kentrell walked in.

"Where yo bags at?" He asked side eyeing me.

"Right there. I can get em though. Aint shit in em." I said standing up.

"Nah they look big as hell." He said and walked over to them and picked them up.

"Are they heavy as hell?" I asked crossing my arms.

"There literally aint shit in them." He said laughing. I nodded and my phone vibrated.

Nene🤧

Why you call me mama?
I thought I had one kid lmao.

Kentrell comin wit me to
and he came in my room.

Oh that potato headass

U liked his 'potatohead'
But ttyl

Bye biihhh

I laughed and turned my phone off. I looked up to see Kentrell staring at me.

"Boo?" I said with a confused face.

"Who you fuckin?" He asked mugging me.

"Nobody, why? Am I supposed to be fucking somebody?"

"You bet not have a nigga around my daughter." He said mugging me. I waved him off and grabbed my purse and a blanket.

"Whatever boy." I said and walked out.

I went outside and seen everybody in my sprinter limo.

"Damn didn't know all of you were comin." I said. It was gone be me and Jayda but this coo. More people more money.

"Oh you thought I was finna leave him by himself for like a month? Oh yeah no baby because if he cheats he dyin." Jayda said pointing at Joe.

"And if he go we all goin." Ben said.

"And if Kd cheat them ears gone get cut off and then ima do him like I did Joseph." Dream said shrugging. I looked at Kd up and down and then shivered.

"Ion wanna see det." I said and Jayda and Dream laughed.

"One question, why do you got a stripper pole in this car?" Kd asked.

"Because we be lit on our way to the clubs." I said

(We gone say the other side is a regular seat and they put Miyah there)

"So y'all know how to use it?" Kentrell asked getting in.

"Yeah." Karin said looking up from her phone and at him.

"Somebody get on it then." Joe said.

Karin got up and started doing sum routine and I seen Ben looking at her but she was slick looking at Kentrell.

Da fawk?