57 -The End

Jungkook chuckles, holding his phone up as he livestreams. "Guys, I said I can't go on tour! I have to continue running my restaurant, but if you want to hear me sing, go to your local Jeon's." Jungkook says as his songs play from the speakers in the background. "Yes, yes, our wedding is in a month but that's all I can say. Alright, I have to go continue cooking. See you!" Jungkook says to his fans before ending his livestream.

Jungkook wraps an arm around you as you walk back towards the kitchen together, "So where do you want to go for our honeymoon?" he asks.
You tilt your head, "How about France?"
"Perfect, we'll start there. Then?" Jungkook asks.
Your eyebrows raise and you look up at him. "Then??" you question.
Jungkook chuckles, "You don't think I'm only taking you to one place, do you?" he says. "I'm going to take you around the whole world all over again."
You giggle, "Why?"
Jungkook looks down at you and smiles, "Because you're the love of my life."

You watch as your fiancé walks into the kitchen and puts an apron over his suit after causally saying such a heart-melting thing. Before he can take out any pots or pans, you run up to Jungkook and grab his face to pull him in for a kiss. You feel his face relax under your touch as his lips melt into yours. His hands immediately grasp your waist as he pulls your body closer to his, deepening the kiss as the space between your bodies vanishes. In this moment, you wish you could stay here forever; basking in Jungkook's touch, his taste and his scent.

You pull away, still holding his face and stare at Jungkook in awe, truly coming to realize you cannot wait to spend the rest of your life with this man and continue to make memories together while pursuing his legacy as Head Chef.

And so you do.