CHAPTER XIV: confrontation

⋆🏁⋆

⋆🏁⋆

══════ PAST ══════

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

🛑 TW : stalking, slight gore/getting beaten/blood, suicide threat, obsessive behavior.

╔═════ ▓▓ 🚦↬

↫🚦 ▓▓ ═════╝

↫🚦 ▓▓ ═════╝

*

🚥 ONE
DAY AGO 🚥

*

YOUR GIGGLES RANG OUT as george stood in your office doorway like always, holding some gifts for you. the first one that caught your eye was a plushie. you slowly stepped toward george, making him feel flustered already. i've been doing this for so long now. why am i getting nervous? he asked himself while staring at your face for approval.

you went to take the plushie out from his hands, holding it and looking at it with gleaming eyes. "where'd you get this?" you asked, snapping him back to reality. "oh uh- the arcade. i've been playing there for a while and finessed the claw machine." george let out. finessed? who the fuck uses the word finess- you let out a small giggle. "that's so cool. thank you!" you said, finally looking up at george and giving him a toothy grin.

he smiled back, letting you hug him, feeling your arms wrapping around his neck. he couldn't really hug back since he was still holding your gifts, which is something you just realized, making you quickly pull away and grab everything from george. "oopsie! sorry." you exclaimed, putting everything down on your desk and then outstretching your arms for a proper hug. george took no time in returning it, snaking his arms around your waist and digging his face within the crook of your neck, wanting to bask in all your warmth and smell the perfume/cologne that you spritzed on this morning.