Chapter 32

"Collection?" Kimono asked in a somewhat angry tone.

"Do you think it's a game to take another person's life!?" Torch asked sounding a'lot more angry then Kimono.

"Persicly" The old man said.

"I tell you first hand that this is not a good thing to do!" Torch explained, starting to lite up flames.

"First hand?" Kagono thought.

"Stand back, this asshole is all mine" Torch said.

Why does all these battles me and you barely get any action?" Kagono asked Kimono as they both stepped.

"Torch, no offense, but I'm pretty sure you'll help" Kimono said.

"Please Kimono, let me prove to you that I'm no longer weak" Torch said.

"Fine, but if it gets to serious, I'll jump in" Kimono rolled his eyes..

"You youngsters done talking yet, or can we get this party going!" The old man yelled.

"If you don't mind me
asking, do you have fire magic?" Torch asked standing before the man.

"No, energy magic, I can give myself and others, living or non living energy, and control energy sources" The old man explained.

"That's a new one, but I will not let you live for the people that you've killed" Torch said.

"Come on, hit me with your best shot kid" The old man said.

"With pleasure" Torch said.

"Flame Magic: Death Row!"

Three rows of fire went towards the old man.

"Not so fast" The old man said easily moving out the way.

The old man whispered a magic spell under his breathe without anyone hearing.

"Flame Magic: Flame Control"

The torches on the walls fire spiked started trying to shoot literal fire balls at him.

But the old man once again, started easily dodging it with incredible speed and instincts.

"There's no way" Torch whispered to himself.

Torch felt his lims and overall stamina started to feel weak, but he looked passed thinking he was just loosing energy because we was tired.

"Flame Magic: Arm Burner Drill"

Torch put his arm out and his arm turn into a cyclone that went towards the man.

"Come on, you're making this to easy" The old man said once again easily dodging the attack.

Torch felt his knees to start to get weak. And Torch was sooner or later to his knees, arms barely moving.

"What is happening to me?" Torch asked.

"This is my go-to spell, Stamina Loss, Everytime you used magic you're magic and muscles was getting weaker and weaker" The old man smiled.

"Damn it, I should've been smarter" Torch thought.

The old man the kneed Torch to the wall behind them.

"That's it, I'm stepping i...." Kimono stopped.

"Ahhhhh!" Everyone heard Torch screaming the wall behind them.

"What the hell?" Kagono asked.

Torch, got up walking towards the old man with a straight face magic power bumping up instead of down every second, the fire that usually surrounds him like the human torch, even bigger than before. Everytime he took a step, the whole cave rumbled.

"This is amazing magical pow,r" Kagono said. "The mana is so refreshing."

"It is" Kimono said calming down, getting out of his grey form.

"Flame Magic: Hells Flames Form."