Chapter 7: Investigation Time

Chris:

I made sure no one was in my father's study as I went to his book shelves.

  I skimmed over the bindings until I found the one I was looking for, an old leather one.

  I opened it to the middle and retrieved the bronze key.

Kneeling before my father's desk I opened the box in the hidden cupboard.

  Inside it contained all the important papers including the book containing all the information on the 536 members in Moonlight Pack.

  This contained everything from Mate status, weaknesses and strengths.

  I shoved it in my back pack then put the box back.

I opened the door then closed it behind me.

  And ran right into my father.

"Chris, were you looking for me?" He was wearing his very expensive that being a well known lawyer could buy.

  Although we were rich, my father still liked to work.

"Uh no I was getting a book to read" I winced inwardly at my lame excuse.

"Alright your mother said dinners done in 15 minutes" My father was too distracted by the papers he was reading that he didn't even catch my lie. I hardly even read books to begin with.

"Ok dad" I ran up the stairs and locked my door retrieving the book and throwing my backpack on my bed.

  I sat at my desk and opened the big leather bound book.

  I turned to the 'W's' and frowned when I didn't find her name.

Nor that of a parent.

How had she gone so long Without being noticed?

  And who was she hiding? Or from what?

★★★A/N★★★

Hope you like?

Comment?

Vote?

Follow?

-Allie