♛ 28

"Dasom."

The girl snapped back into the reality upon hearing her name being called. It's the second period, chemistry class. She'd be lying if she said she's paying attention, all she's been doing was thinking about what happened that night.

Mafia, Diablo, and the 7th district. What the fuck is going on?

She couldn't comprehend had happened that night, she was simply dragged by the older boy. But one thing she knows for sure is that Mark wants her to continue training until she's ready for the mission.

"Yeah?" She replied, looking at the male beside her.

Donghyuck raised an eyebrow, reading expressions has always been his specialty. But for some reasons, he can never read what's going on inside her mind. Just like Mark, but he's far more intricate than her. "Do you know the answer to this question?"

Dasom quickly peeked at his paper, furrowing her eyebrows before nodding her head. "Yeah, it's butanoic acid."

"Alright thanks. Oh right, today's training class is cancelled."

"Really? Why?"

Donghyuck shrugged, looking back at his paper. "No idea. But I'm sure Mark-hyung knows, he's the one who told me about this."

Dasom nods, her fingers playing with her pen. Her thoughts about that night suddenly came flashing back through her mind. She's not worried about being his new partner or facing the mafia, no.

She's worried about her sister, the one and only person she cares about in this world.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚。★,。・:*:・゚。・:*:・゚

"Somsom, you're home early!"

Dasom smiled, reaching her hands out to hug her little sister. Heejin pulled away from the hug, showing her a brand new teddy bear. "Look! I got it as a gift."

Dasom examined the teddy bear— it's a white teddy bear with "I love you" written on it's tshirt. "Really? Who gave it to you?"

"I don't know, she gave it to me earlier."

Dasom's smile faded into a frown as she began to feel suspicious, "she? who?"

"The girl, she's wearing the same dress as Hyo, she said it's a gift for me." Heejin answered, tilting her head to the side. "Where's Hyo?"

Heejin shrugged, not knowing where her beloved guard is. They do have a lot of butlers in this house, but Heejin is only allowed to talk to Hyo, no one has ever talked to her except for Hyo. That's the rules in this house.

Dasom grabbed the teddy bear from Heejin's hand, looking closely at the eyes. She then heard a faint, and almost inaudible ticking sound. Her eyes immediately widened, pushing her sister away from her, she ran towards the cliff next to her house.

She cursed under her breath, slamming the door behind her harshly before throwing the doll away towards the cliff. Covering her ears, she threw herself away from that direction. 

She fell to the ground as she looked at the the that had doll exploded into pieces right in front of her eyes.

It was a trap, a bomb.

"Ms, are you okay?" Her butlers immediately rushed towards her, checking her condition if she's okay.

She's bewildered and beyond shocked. Someone tried to harm her sister. Her worst nightmare is happening, but what's worse is that it had just started.

Her worst nightmare had just begun.

HII EVERYONEEE I'M FINALLY BACK AFTER SO LONG 

first of all, i'm so sorry if i took so long to continue this book, a lot of things has been happening lately but i'll try to publish more chapters and new books asap !