31. Final battle

It's almost time. I might never see them again... it scares me so much.

I look over at Seth sitting peacefully on my bed. He notices me looking.

"You okay?" He asks.
"Just thinking about the fact that I might never see you again. He moves closer to me and holds my hand.
"It's going to be okay."
"It's all happening too soon." I whisper. "Charlie is gone and it's about to happen." I say my voice a low whisper.

He cups my face and presses his lips on mine. I kiss him back.

"I'll be okay." He says kissing my forehead. I nod trying to believe him.

"Can we please get some sleep, tomorrow is a big day?" He whispers. I pull away from his warm body and slid down so he can scoot next to me.

He quickly falls asleep, but I can't. I'm scared. My mind, a nervous mess.

In the morning we go to Emily's. They wanted us to stay together.

Bella and reneesme come by.

Bella gives me a tight hug.
"Please be careful." I say looking at her. I truly mean it. She's my only sister, and the person I trust with my life.
"I will."

I hug reneesme too.

They leave, and i know it's because Bella has plenty to do.

I try to keep calm as the seconds go by.
"Hey," Seth mutters walking next to me. I know he has to go now. I look over and see Sam hugging emily.

I hug Seth tightly.
"I'll be okay." Seth whispers tightening the hug.

I don't want him to let go. I can't let him get hurt.
"I love you." I say fighting back the tears.
"I love you more." He says.

"Seth." Sam says from the door. Seth pulls away and walks after him. Every instinct in my body is screaming at me to not let him go.

I run to the door but don't step outside. He looks back at me over his shoulder.

———— Seth
"Hey," I say to y/n knowing she's worried. She looks at me and I can tell she knows it's time for us to go. She hugs me.
"I'll be okay." I say trying to make her believe it.

"I love you." She says.
"I love you more." I say trying to not cry. I'll be okay, i have to be okay.

"Seth." Sam says from the door. I pull away to walk over with him. A pit in my stomach grows with each step I take. From outside I look back and see y/n standing at the doorway watching.

———— y/n
Emily hands me tea.
"Drink." She says.
"What if they lose?" I ask.
"Y/n, it'll be okay." She says.
"You know everyone keeps saying that, but how do we know for certain?" I say nervously.

She sighs and I can see the worry in her eyes.
"Because we have to believe. I'm scared too." I look down choosing to stay quiet.

———— seth
They're here. We all watch as Edward is getting his mind searched. Aro looks up. His eyes dart in our- no, my direction.

"What about y/n?" Aro asks. I growl slowly. "The little sister who knew everything. She knows too much." I growl louder. My fear turning into one thing: anger.