5

—- DETENTION ROOM

—- DETENTION ROOM

I walked into detention, I could hear Jay's scoff emitting through the room. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I got into an argument with Mrs.Jang because I couldn't understand the project and she told me to go to the detention room where you are because you're my partner and you can help me."

"Hah, dummy. You don't know how to do the project."

"Oh my god you're so annoying, can you just help me."

"Fine but you need to say the magic word." He grinned, spreading his legs and moving up in his seat to get comfortable.

"Please??"

"Incorrect."

"Pretty please??"

"Nope, say please master."

( don't think wrong please, you know how kids play with each other and if one gets defeated the other says "bow down to your master" it's something like that lol. )

"MASTER? HAH. I'm not an idiot, you would call you master." I folded my arms.

"Ok I guess you don't have anyone to help you for the project."

"WAIT. Come on Jay please." I desperately begged, nearly stomping my feet on the ground like a little child.

"First time you've used my name, well? What are you waiting for, what's the world sweet? Let me hear it." He pulled on his ear, waiting for me to say it.

"Please good master, help me." I rolled my eyes, nearly scoffing. He grinned with satisfaction, "Hmm good enough, fine hear take a look." He threw the packet at me, the packet landed on my face obviously.

"You could've handed it over like a human." I gritted my teeth, snatching the packet that was sticking on my face.

"Please good master, help me." I could hear the recording of my voice, I widened my eyes and looked down at Jay's hand that had a video of me begging him.

"PARK JAY." I screamed, tackling him to get the phone back.

Both of landed on the floor but he his grip too tight, I sitting on top of his abdomen while he was laughing hard because even though I tried hard, I couldn't succeed in getting the phone.

I heard the door open and gasps echoed the room, "WHAT ARE YOU TOO DOING?!" The detention monitor gasped, "what do you mean?" I raised a brow.

Then I realized, Jay and I both stared at each other before pushing each other off. "Are you crazy? What are you thinking? Crazy lady." Jay crossed his arms, scoffing.

"Couples can do anything outside of school, we don't condone such behavior."

UGH THAT IDIOT. WERE NOT A DAMN COUPLE

"WERE NOT A COUPLE. who would want to date a guy like him?" I stared at Jay from top to bottom.

"Who would want to date an ugly girl like you?! Because it's not me." He pointed back.

"HAH. That's funny, because the last time I checked I found your friends in my dms. I can assure you I'm not the ugly one here."

"Which one?"

"That cutesy park Sunghoon of course." I bit on my nails putting up a sheepish smile.

Jay facepalmed, "that idiot, out of everyone to flirt with he chooses an ugly hippo like you."

"Watch it water Buffalo, look who's talking."

"Excuse me both of you, I get it you're not dating but I'm still here and you're giving me a headache." They ranted, the monitor that is.

"Then do us a favor and leave because we won't be quiet for a long time, not with this angry bird around."

"Yea in definitely leaving." They raised their hands up in surrender, exiting out of the room in annoyance.

"So where we're we? Oh yea that cutesy park Sunghoon, did I mention he's cute?"

"Cute my foot, he looks like elsa's Ass." He huffed, the side of my lips quirked up.

"Jealous are we? It's ok, there are other girls in the sea."

"No I mean anyone but you, I can't stand seeing you as a sister in law if you end up dating Elsa. I mean Sunghoon."

"Whatever you say."

—-