Chapter 36~ Cursed it

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little after reading!

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

I know Ares said to wait here but...

Ughhh. I even watched movies on his laptop. He said one hour and it's been three.

I sigh getting off his big boss man chair and walking to the bookshelf. I can't believe he reads, I look at all the books he has wondering if this is all.

I look around the room some more, he said to stay here. He never said no snooping...no, stop. This always ends bad in the movies.

Hush

I look around the dark gloomy office that needs more color and my eyes set on the couch, then the desk, and then the door...

You should not
I really should though
Ivy, don't
I won't Consy
Goo- I grab the door handle and twist it open.

MOTHERFUCKER. YOU HAVE THE ATTENTION SPAM OF A TODDLER.

I peak my head out seeing no one in this hallway, sorry Olly but I need to do something. Your gonna die. Hey! That's my line.

I'm gonna die.

I step out of his office and shut the door, see Consy this ain't all that ba-"who the fuck are you?"

You cursed it

I turn around and see some dude in black jeans and a black t-shirt with a black leather jacket. Jeez dude, this whole place needs color. "Your mom" I blurt before my eyes widen.

I look at him and see a glare plastered on his face. And I thought Olly was bad. "Who are you?" I ask.

"No one, how did you get in there. And why have I never seen you before? And why the hell are you so tiny?" He asks and I look up at the tall ass giant. "Who do I look like?" I ask. Do I look scary?!

He looks me up and down and my eyes narrow at him when he snorts a laugh. "So this is the great Ivy?" He asks. What the fuck ducks? How does he know my name. Get away from the hot stalker Ivy.

"Woah man" I put my hands up dramatically as he rolls his eyes but a smile threatens on his lips, but before I could turn and run I hear Ares behind me. "Leave her Alone Nicolas"

"Yeah, stop scaring my best friend Nicolas" I her Seb before he throws his arm around me, I smile and turn to Nico. "Yeah Nico" I fake glare and he scowls at me. "Don't call me that"

What? Nico is a cute name.

"Call you what?...Nico"

"Oh you tiny littl-" before he could finish his sentence I grab the collar of his leather jacket and yank him down "Never go on a lady's height Nico" I warn and he glares at me only to glare back. "Fight. Fight. Fight" Seb starts chanting slowly and we both have a glaring contest.

"Fuck you Nico"

"Ares would kill us both gorgeous"

My eyes widen a bit and he smirks, But before I could say a word I feel two arms around my waist before getting pulled into a hard chest as Ares's comforting sent takes over my senses. "I'd fucking bury you alive to dig you up and then drown you before shooting the fuck out of you" Ares says and Seb rolls his eyes.

"Oh, trust me. I fucking know" Nico scoffs and I glare at them all, "Why do you all curse so much?"

"100$ he stops cursing for her" Nico says to Seb looks between us both and I roll my eyes.

"You're so small" Nico looks me up and down as I glare at him, "Wanna see what's in my pocket Nico?" I ask and his eyebrows furrow telling me he's buying it and I hear Ares let out a light chuckle as Seb grins. "What?! No" he answers but again I show him anyways. I bring my hand up from my pocket empty with my middle finger up "Not one fuck"

He looks at my finger before me and rolls his eyes, "Let's go" he grabs Seb's arm and pulls him out of the hallway. HAH, I WIN.

"Yeah, YOU BETTER WALK AWAY" I yell after them as Seb chuckles and Nico's middle finger flies into the air as they turn the corner.

"I told you to stay inside the office baby" Ares whispers and I smile as his arms wrap around me tighter, "And you said one hour, darling" I now grin as I feel a small kiss on my jaw. 

"Can we just go home? I'll show you around some other time?" he asks and I nod, I think I like darling Ares...So cute, and cuddly.

But the way he lets out a small sigh and his fingers interlock with mine my eyebrows furrow with confusion. "You okay?" I ask quietly and he hums before his hand opens the office door and he pulls me in before closing the door.

He seats himself on the couch and points me to him, "Come here...Please"

Only cause he said please.

I walk to him before sitting beside him, He rolls his eyes and grabs my hips before pulling me on top of him causing me to gasp slightly grabbing onto his shoulders. UGH, I LOVE TOUCHY ARES

"What's wrong?" I ask quietly and he sighs pulling me closer and nuzzling his face into my neck, I smile slightly and tangle my hands into his hair. "I'm so tired" he whispers.

My eyebrows furrow a bit when he looks up with a defeated look, I move my legs so I'm straddling him and hold his face in my hands before pecking his lips. "Can I tell you why I hate being touched?" he asks softly.

I don't know what to say so I just nod. "But y-you can't say anything until i'm done, and you have to promise you won't hate, or be disgusted by me." he says and the fear I see in his eyes makes my heart break. 

"Ares, I'd never hate or be disgusted by you" I whisper and he nods slightly. "You have to promise not to leave me" he closes his eyes and leans his forehead on mine. What the hell? Why would I ever leave him? "I promise darling"

He hums quietly before sighing, "years ago, I dated Molly" he starts. Oh. Oh.

A/N
Word count: 1345

HAH CLIFFYYYY, But I decided not to be evil...Yet...

Currently writing a chapter of Dangerous Alliances, but I think Imma go get a small snack before! So be ready for a new chapter