Chapter 32

Chapter 32-
Jaxson's POV:

I was in a state of shock, only moving on auto polite and the urges of my wolf. I was aware of the fact I had moved Carolina behind me but I wasn't sure of my next move. 

I knew this was going to happen. Not only did I have a feeling so did Carolina. And I thought I would be ready for anything but the fear of losing her again has frozen me. I look at him and my fear grows as I see someone behind he dragging a beat up Tyler. 

Kathrine is looking around in fear holding onto her hair so it isn't pulling to hard on her head, I see Reece try to move to her but pack members wisely stop her. 

I know she is Kathrine's mother but I can't deal with someone else in danger. 

"Well, well, well. Looks like you are having a party. And with out me. Pity." Noah says looking around the room. 

I haven't seen him seen I demoted him and he seems to be a completely different person. 

His hair is untamed and bread hair grown out wildly. His once sharp dressed outfits gone and replaced by a torn up t-shirt and shorts that look like they were once pants and ripped short. 

"What do you want Noah?" I ask in a dangerously low voice. Starting to give the signals for the warriors in the room to move to a open area with my hands. 

Stupidly, Noah is walking around the room and looking everywhere but me so I know he hasn't caught on to what I am signalling. "I want that fake Queen to pay for the damage she has done to me, my reputation, and my family. This is all her fault!" He yells whipping his eyes back to me.

"Your wrong!" A voice I was surprised to hear sounded. 

"This is your doing, and mine, and everyone else in the pack that treated her less then." Kathrine sobbed out, tear running down her face. "Carolina never did anything wrong Dad. It was us who put her in those situation." She continues. 

Her father seemed enraged by his daughter's loudly spoken truths. 

I could feel Caroline try and move from behind me but I hold her in place. I know what she wants to do. She wants to pull Kathrine out of her father's clutch. 

"You need to leave Noah." I yell out turning his attention back to me, trying to save Kathrine from the burning gaze she is crumbling under. 

"Oh is it now? I like to see you try." He mocks and like that I give the final signal for the warriors to attack. The other wolves around Noah move to his defense and start counter attacking. Everyone starts running out of the room to get out of the way. 

One drops Tyler and joins the fight, Zack moves and picks him up carrying him over to me and Carolina. "I need you two to go and get Tyler the help he needs and Zack make sure no one touches Carolina. I can handle this, ok." I rush out. 

Zack is quick to nod and start moving but Carolina is a little more hesitate. I lightly push her in the direction Zack is walk silently reminding her of what I had told her to do earlier.

She looks back to me as I start my way to join the fight.

Carolina's POV:

I was torn on what to do. Jaxson is telling me to leave but I don't want to leave him alone. But I know if I was to stay, I would only get in his and the warriors ways. Another person they have to protect. 

And with that thought I move to follow Zack and start helping him carry Tyler. 

"Where are we going?" I ask him. 

"There is a underground safe house all over the place. Most of the pack members have probably started going to them." He says as we stumble into the woods. 

Tyler starts grunting and mumbling. "It's ok Tyler we are going to get you help." But that doesn't seem to calm him. He pushes against us in the littlest amount of power he has left. 

"Kathrine." He grunts out. "I need to get her out of there." I look at Zack to see what he was thinking we do. No male will leave there female mate in danger when she is out powered. 

"Tyler, I will go back and get her. But I need you to help Zack carry you to go get you help." I try but he seems to still not like this. "Tyler, Kathrine is going to be more upset if you get hurt more. Think of her and how much more time you should have her. And if you go back you will get killed and you would still be leaving her." I shouted, an anger in me rises. 

What I just said felt way to close to home. 

But it did what I needed it to do and Tyler was limping with Zack forward, I slipped off my shoes ready to start my own mission. "But Carolina. Jaxson told you to come with us." Zack stopped again as I started running back to the pack house. 

"I can't. I have to make sure me and him get the time we deserve together." I yelled back to him, running as hard as possible. 

I don't know what I can do but I know I will not sit by and let this happen. 

I am and will always be the Luna Queen and every Alpha King needs His Luna Queen. 
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|