11 | ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ

"EREN, I'M ASKING YOU

"EREN, I'M ASKING YOU. TRUST US!" Petra pleaded to the teen. Eren's eyes darted to the bite marks on the female's hand, sweat dripping on the side of his head. The sound of ODM gear was in the background as the scout behind glided beside the female titan.

"EREN!" Levi yelled, "COME ON! MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND!" He glanced over to the teen who seemed to be in a dilemma.

Eren looked down with furrowed eyebrows as he clenched his fist, jolting his head up, "I'M WITH YOU!" He exclaimed. Shocked expressions spread throughout the squad's faces as Eren decided to place his trust in them.

Luna took a quick glimpse at the teen before softly smiling.

However, the screams of the scout behind them were immediately heard as the female titan ran the man through the trees, instantly killing him. Eren's mouth gaped in guilt and faced away from the dying soldier, he scrunched his face in disappointment, 'Forgive me...'

It was just then when the female titan was slowly bending down, increasing her speed. The ground beneath her was then turning into dust and dirt particles. "THE TARGET IS ACCELERATING!" Gunther cried out.

"Just keep moving! We'll outrun the bitch!" Levi responded and the scouts continued to gallop away from the titan.

Eren glanced behind him, catching a glimpse of the blonde-haired titan, 'Outrun it? Are you kidding me? We'll be crushed before we know what hit us!' He thought. His eyes then landed on his two senior officers and shook his head, 'No. We're at death's door. I've seen our comrades die left and right, and yet we're still moving forward. Even when things are complicated between the captain and the vice-captain, they still trust their lives with each other.'

"We're comrades that have each other's trust on the battlefield..."

He recalled Luna's words to him before, 'They trust each other and the squad, just as how the others trust them. That's what this is about. That's why they can all keep moving. And I... I need to be a part of it. I need to trust them. Like they trust me..!' He thought to himself, then glanced up, seeing the female titan with her hand above them.