02

Allison POV

I don't think the time could go any slower honestly. I was sitting at my desk typing up some documents the boss needed. Let me tell you I just want to go home, I'm over this day already. To make it even worst it's Monday and nobody likes Monday.

Kylie, Jade and I work at Diamond Cooperation it's a multi billionaire company that has many different branches over the world.

"Hey are you ready to go eat?" Jade and Kylie ask since it was now lunch

"Been ready" I made sure to save the documents and turn the computer off before getting up and grabbing my purse along with me phone.

We made our way out the office and onto the elevator.

"I can't be the only ready to go home" I said

"Girl you aren't, Mondays are just draining" Kylie said

"That's true" We agreed

We got off the elevator and made our way out the building. We were going to one of our favorite cafes that's around the corner from where we work.

While we were walking I had this feeling that I was being followed or watched. I turned to look around but there was no one there. I brushed it off and continue to the cafe.

We entered the cafe and took a seat in our favorite spot which was by the window.

I don't know but the feeling was still there and I honestly didn't like it at all. Maybe I was too hungry or something but this feeling was weird.

"Y'all guess who asked me out" Jade said breaking the silence

I was looking at the menu even though I order the same thing everytime I come here. I have a feeling I know who she is talking about but I don't know want to make any assumptions or jump to any conclusions.

"Who" I asked still looking at the menu

"I said to guess jesus y'all ain't no fun" Jade exaggerate

"Girl just tell us already" Kylie said

Before Jade could even answer the waiter came and ask what we wanted to order. They must be new because normally when we come to this cafe they usually know what we want since we do come here a lot. The waiter took our orders and then left

"Sooo" Kylie dragged " You going to tell us or not"

"Jason asked me if I want to go out on Saturday" Jade smiled

I knew it was him. He had a crush on Jade ever since we started to work there but he never had the courage to ask her out or anything and I don't know why.

Jason is a nice guy, he is built in the right place. He has sandy brown hair and a perfect smile.

"Well damn finally" Kylie and I laughed

Jade was looking at was kind of confused. Poor soul don't even know why we are laughing.

"Girl we were wondering when he was finally going to ask you out" I enlighten her