𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬

[Takes place in Chapter 70]

  "Oh shit wait-"  The blue man cursed lightly, jogging back towards his well made bed grabbing some few things he had left, swiftly walking out of the dorm heading towards the elevator to proceed setting things ups.

   It is currently 6:03 AM When Seojun left the dorm, as he needed to set up few cameras for both classes that will took place in a few hours. One of which is, well setting up.

  He can't be in both class due to them being separated, thats why he'll rely on these cameras, however every 30 minutes he'll visit the other class for further inspection.

  For example, 30 minutes were spend in the 'Affiliated Awakened ones' after that he'll move to the other, which is 'The unaffiliated Awakens'. And the cycle goes on and on and on, until their academy hours finished.

  And so Seojun decided to wake up early, incase if something goes wrong he'll have time to fixed them up at the very least. "Haish, this sucks really....." He muttered with a frown, sulking silent at the same time he slung the camera's bag to his shoulder. 

  Once arriving at one of them training room Seojun strut over to one of the corners top, dropping down some parts for the camera, while as for the camera itself he lay it softly ontop of the concrete stairs.

  Once its done Seojun huffed a sigh, packing up the remaining before moving to the other gymnasium for the unaffiliated students where Jiwoo and Wooin are. Despite the difficult looks to set up it is fairly easy for the male.

  As he handle it without much of difficulty. And the set up ended much earlier then he thought. When doing so, Seojun had checked some parts of the camera, making sure that it'll work accordingly.

  His set ups finished hour after, leaving him around 2 hours remaining before the first day of the academy starts. As it is currently 8:07AM, as for the orientation day it'll starts at 10:00AM sharp. 

  And because of that, Seojun decided to head towards the cafeteria, the foods probably been finished prepping for them. Be it teacher or students, which Seojun walked towards the cafeteria for Teachers and staffs.

  And just like what he expected, theres food. Many of them being breakfast menus, omelette, waffles, pancakes, fruits, And many more. You can even order something and they allow teachers and staff to cook whatever their heart desire. 

  As long as they don't burnt the kitchen down of course.

  Upon entering Seojun is greeted by the gust of cold air fused with various of inviting flavourful scents. There are also some staffs talking amongst each other and MIR's instructor sitting at the corner of the room in those grey soft couches.

  At the right side of the cafeteria is where the food are placed neatly on display, in which after Seojun did a whole tour on them, he decided to make a breakfast himself, finding himself craving for salmons.

 And behind the aisles of displayed food there stood the kitchen, where theres three chefs seemingly to clean up their kitchen, and so the bluenette walked towards the kitchen's entrance, knock them twice before entering. 

   "Excuse me..Sorry for interrupting you, but may I use the kitchen for a while?" 

  He asked Kindly with a soft smile appear in his lips. "Oh, Of course you may young man!! Come on in!!" An orderly man seemingly in his 40's welcome him with a warm gesture, allowing the young man to use their kitchen as his lips held a wide grin before returning back to swiping the metal counters.