14

Bas ek waada karna
Kabhi mera saath na chordhna!!

No one can worth us till we want them to, till we let them break our walls of limit, till we let them enter our dream universe, till we smile reminiscing their words, till we make ourself worth them.

Eira, never in her lifetime till now didn't apologize to one, because she would always be an obedient daughter and a friend.

But when she thought what she said to mustafa in the effects of those medicines.

She felt that feeling of saying something so he could talk back but he didn't return.

She missed him beside her, his remained fragrance helped her to think of ways and over come the pain she felt when he walked out in fury.

She saw those red eyes, harden features, that restlessness in his veins when she do any sound in pain. Those fisted hands when she uttered the words she now regretted.

She was on bed the whole time, meals were bought up for her, she would eat than in the effects of medicine she would sleep whole day and at night she would read any book or be on bed deep in thoughts.

Eira's wound was healing but heart would still pang when mustafa would not be with her.

She really didn't thought, she would have this strong feeling for someone other than her family.

Eira never in her life had came across word love and affection.

For her, ammi, abbu,rehan, ifrah and imraan meant all the love and affection. Her life was around these people only.

Than without her knowledge mustafa took over her mind and heart. It is still so surreal that she is married and yes, yes, yes she is immensely in love with him.

How? When? Where? She didn't know all she know is she is head over heels for mustafa.

So much shame that she now realised this when he is not around her.

They say, when that person is with us we wouldn't value one, but when they leave us we relise that how much important the one is in our life.

Eira was cloud nine when she saw mustafa entering the home but her heart sank when he ignored everyone and walked in the study.

"Is work that important that he didn't even spare me a glance?" Eira mumbled but abdul heard it.

"Eira, it might not be the  reason, he must be tired why don't you take a cup of coffee for him? "Abdul urged her to do so and she did.

She went in study and tried to make out a single word from the hulk but he sat their focused in those enemy of eira, files that bloody files.

I will put those on fire!

When after trying for umpteenth time she gave up and reculently stood and walked to her room.

*****************

But this morning, she woke up in the embrace of his love. She kept her chin on his chest and stare at his face.