Let's just forgive and forget

*This chapter includes a dialogue which made me write this book, read it nicely, I hope you like it.*

PS. This chapter is the second and last chapter of the book.

Sammayra's POV -

I got up as my phone vibrated.

I don't know why I set alarms when I don't even have work here.

My feet touched the cold floor, giving my body shivers and goosebumps.

I don't know why my gut is not feeling good at all.

Is something bad going to happen?

I don't think I should think like this, I should start the morning very positively, regardless of my gut feeling.

Turning my head behind me, I saw my kid sleeping soundly, Connor's beautiful long lashes touching his chubby cheeks. One of his small palms was on top of his cheeks.

My heart swelled with happiness seeing him like this, he's the only one who makes me forget every existing thought about everything and everyone, when I see him, I just feel happiness.

Kissing his temple I got up and walked to my bathroom, I am happy that all of this is getting over I'll leave for Paris today and finally out of this city out of this country, it makes me light hearted.

Ashton's POV -

I threw my phone against a wall, it didn't take a lot before the screen shattered into pieces.

My breathing was ragged and uncontrollable because of anger. I can't believe how this can happen, I can't believe how big of a mother fucking indiscreet I can be, no!!! I am not ready to believe that this can be real.

All this time I was living in oblivion!!!

All these years, all these years of unanswered questions, everything was just waste, it was a big lie.

It was just a betrayal for someone whom I don't even care about at all.

I can't believe I left someone whom I loved with my everything, the first time I got a person who loved me as much as I did.

I let it go away from me.

I let it leave me.

I let it be...

I can't let this happen after this now. I got up abruptly from my chair making it hit the floor. I ran my hands through my hair in frustration, it can't be happening right now.

All this time I have been living in a lie, and I never questioned it. Sammayra came to the strip club that day, and the girl I was making out with, was Ana...

The pictures and everything were just fake proof of nothing.

I called him again, "Hey... a-are you sure, all of this is just a lie, and she did come to the strip club that day?"

"Uh.. Yes sir, she only asked for you from me as it was your anniversary she was waiting for you."

My eyes were burning as one warm tear appeared on the threshold of my eye.

I was breathing so hard that I felt I'd lose my breath anytime. There was one growing lump on my throat which was getting contumacious to swamp it away.

It was clenching my system inside, just twisting my gut with everything the wasted 5 years the the...

Ana...