7

Severus stares at himself im the mirror blankly. Its been a while since hes actually looked at himself and he frowns. Is this really me? Am i me? This isnt my body. Severus glares at the mirror and cracks spiderweb across the glass. Oops. Severus turns and starts his way to the grate hall.

He decides to go sit at the teacher table much to Harrys dissapointment but oh well. He takes his seat between mcgongal and Remus.

Remus looks at him and grins. "Feeling better?"

"Yeah i guess." Severus mumbles.

Remus nods. "Good. Well i was thinking-"

"Oh no thats not good." Severus mumbles rolling his eyes.

"I was thinking." Remus continues trying not to seem irritated. "That since you are mated to Harry, that itd be for you to meet me and Sirius for lunch and we can get over all the things that have happend in the past."

Severus stops eating and stares at the table in shock. Is this some joke? Surly it must be. "Ill um. Think about it."

Remus nods. "Ok. Here is your wand by the way." Remus says and hands him his wand back.

Severus takes it and puts it away feeling slightly comfortable now that he has it. He takes one last bite of food and goes over to Harry and sits next to him.

Harry smiles. "Whats going on?" He asks severus.

"Lupin wants me to meet him and Black for lunch." Severus tells Harry quitly.

"Oh. Thats nice of him. Are you going to?"

"I dont know." Severus mumbles looking at the table. "Will you come with?"

"I will go with you. Its been a while since i seen sirius. Can we go to honeydukes as well?"

Severus nods and takes a slice of toast from harrys plate and takes a bite.

Later Harry meets Severus and Remus at the gate so they can go to Hogsmead together.

Severus walks beside Harry keeping Harry between himself and Remus.

Harry smiles when they get to the three broomsticks and sees Sirius.

Severus though stiffens but tries to remain in control wanting to do this smoothly himself. Make Harry proud even though he dosnt know about the alters.

Harry hugs Sirus who glares at Severus. He then releases him and they go get a table. The two couoles sitting opposet of eachother.

"Well. Im glad you agreed to come Severus." Remus says smiling trying to show tjem everything is ok and there is no malicius intent.

Sirius nods in sligjt agreemenr. "And Harry was able to join."

Everyone is quite for a moment and they get food and drinks. Severus starts to figet nervouse being with the two mutts.

Most of the meal is filled with short conversations but luckly no arguing. At one point harry leave for the bathroom and Sirius says. "Snape. You helped us in the war. And worked a dangerus position for Dumbldore. I dont like you. Probably never will. But. Your my godsons soul mate. So. I guess ill tolerate you for now."

"And ill tolerate you." Severus replies and looks out the window swearing he saw some one. But grins when he sees Harry come back.

Harry smiles and the two groups go to honeydukes to get candy. Harry just stays beside Severus kind of wanting to hold his hand but is sure Severus wouldnt be ok with it.

Severus follows Harry enjoying his compony hoping he didnt see who he thinks he saw.

Sirius buys himself remus Harry and supprisingly Severus some candy. Severus wish he didnt the only reson he even picked any out was cause harry told him he could.

But Severus thanks Sirius and glances at Harry.

Harry smiles and they leave Sirius at Hogsmead and the three of them go back to Hogwarts were mcgongal and some man are waiting at the entrance to the castle.

"Peoffesore Snape may we talk to you." Mcgongal says glancing at the man.

Severus froze as soon as he saw the man and jerkly nods. "Y-yeah sure." He mumbles and follows the two to the headmaster office.