6

—— NIGHT

—— NIGHT

Call —

"Hello?"

"Pull up to my place, you didn't give me back my project!" Shouts emitted through the phone.

"Jongseong?! How'd you get my number!!"

"That cutesy of yours gave it to me." I could hear his scoff through my phone, that cutesy gave my phone number to him? Why hoon...you betrayed me. But it's ok you're still cute.

"Ugh I'm maddd I'm really mad but he's to cute to be mad at!"

"We get it!! He's cute now come and give me back my stuff!"

"Can't you get it??"

"I have my dad's wife at home, your parents are out always so come to me and give my shit back."

"OK FINE. But if I get kidnapped...the first person I'll blame after I get found, is you."

"You know what keep me on FaceTime." I can imagine that cocky grin on his face, makes me want to slap it off every time.

"Are you crazy??"

Deep chuckles were evident through the line, he FaceTimed me and I answered. My face had a glare on it as soon as my face showed in the camera, like I said. The cocky grin was there, plastered right onto his annoying face.

"What are you looking at dumb shit? You think I'm going to show my face to you?" I sneered, moving the camera to the street view, heading outbid my house.

"Do you need my address??"

"No need, that cutesy gave it to me a long while ago."

"For what?"

"In case I needed to murder you, now shut up and let me walk in peace."

"Whatever."

The rest of the walk to his house was silent, I didn't know that park actually knew how to zip his mouth. Or was it because I was holding onto his grades...

Either way, it brought me peace for at least one day.

I arrived to the male's house, the big mansion placed 1 block from my house. "Open up bitch." I knocked on the door.

"I'm coming idiot, why are so violent?" He groaned opening the door for me.

"What took so long?"

"It was literally 2 minutes, my mom left the house for the night to go take in my dads meeting in Busan. Thankfully...so I had to turn on the lights."

"Mhm...here's your homework." I handed it over to him.

"Did you finish copying everything down??" He raised a brow.

"Of course I did, I don't want to hear Mrs.Jang screechy voice first thing in the morning."

The trickling down of water flooded my ears...shit. I turned around to see that it was pouring, I squeezed my eyes a bit. "Shit..." I muttered under my breath seeing the rain getting heavier.

"I thought the rainstorm would happen in the morning?" He stared at the rain vigorously hitting the cement.

"Fuck it, I'll walk in the rain." I stepped outside the door but my wrist was held by Jay. He pulled me back, "Are you crazy? If you get sick it would be my fault, and I don't want to deal with two angry parents. Stay here then go back home in the morning."

"What about your mom?"

"She's staying with dad for about 4 days, I think we're good." He assured me, patting my shoulder.

"I can't believe I have to stay the night with you, it should've been cu-"

"Don't even say it, ew it's so weird hearing that you have a thing for my friend. What would you even do with him?" He grimaced in disgust.

"Firstly, I don't have a thing for him. I don't fall for guys easily, secondly I only find him attractive so don't over think it, and lastly you dumb shit...i wanna learn to ice skate...and cutesy knows how to do that!"

"I don't care, go to sleep."

"Give me the room first you idiot, it's your house how will I know what room to sleep in." I snapped back.

"Gosh choose any room there are so many!" He pushed me out of his way.

Idiot jongseong.

——

Flickerhoon —-

How y'all liking it so far? I wanted to add some humor into it, enemy type humor you know? I'm not best at it but let's get it.