Chapter 103

A.N.
Hey there seggsies how you doing??

. . .xD okay anyways, on with the chapter

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Giyu POV
Waking up this morning was such a chore, more so than usual. My head was pounding and for some reason I felt cold.

It's probably fine though, I want to go see (y/n) anyways. This is the last Wednesday of summer break.

Begrudgingly, I got up out of bed and decided to go over and bother (y/n) like a good significant other.

So, I grabbed my phone and dragged myself out of my apartment.

Fresh morning air whipped my face with warm wind and I felt my stomach churn. I clutched it and slowly made my way over to (y/n)'s.

Hopefully seeing her will make me feel better..

I took the spare key she told me to keep out of my pocket and unlocked her door. Stepping inside, I closed the door and tilted my head back tk take a breather.

"I thought you were a P.E. teacher, shouldn't you be in shape?" My smart ass fiancé asked.

I lightly chuckled and stood straight up.

"I'll have you know that I am in great shape." I retorted as I walked over to her.

(Y/n)'s face quickly changed from playful to concerned as she placed her hand on my face.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

I placed my hand on hers.

"I mean...I feel a little dizzy but I'm fine."

"Giyu you're burning up...and you're breathing is uneven." (Y/n) deadpanned.

"It's probably because it was too hot in my room." I justified.

I didn't want to be sick, being sick meant that (y/n) would send me home, meaning that she wouldn't let me come out of my apartment and spend time with her.

I stumbled my way out of her touch and moved to sit on the sofa, (y/n) stressfully watched and followed me.

"I think you need to rest at ho-"

"Don't finish that sentence. I don't want to go home." I muttered that last part.

"Now you're words are slurring,"

"(Y/nnn) I'm fine." I reassured even though I was most definitely not fine. I feel worse than I did getting up out of bed.

(Y/n) came over and grabbed my hand to try and pull me off the couch, but all was in vain.

"Giyu, you're only going to feel worse sitting here and you know it."

God damn she's good at reading me

I looked up at a struggling (y/n) who's barely able to move my limp body off the cushions, she was trying so hard to get me off the couch and back in bed but I don't want to go.

If you don't want to leave just say so

But what if she tells me that I need to leave for a good reason?

Then just throw subtle hints that you don't want to leave...?

I then gave her the best pouty face I could muster up. I think this cold was getting to my head...I'm having internal arguments with myself again.