CHAPTER 15: SORRY

ALEXONDRA'S POV

I think it's has been days since the last I'm cuffed on this room. I'm so tired staying here all by myself without anyone to talk to or without anyone to free me.

Brent will only just remove the cuffs from my wrists when it is already time eat, time for my necessities, taking a bath and changing my clothes. It's like he's been keeping me as his personal prisoner.

I lost count of the number days that has passed while silently praying that someone will come to save me but I think no one will care after what I did.

It's already noontime and I can die from boredom, cuffed in a room of sanity. I'll turn crazy if I stay longer inside this room.

"Thinking of me?" The door burst open, revealing Brent holding a bouquet of red roses. He's wearing a tieless maroon long sleeved polo and white pants, approaching me while gelling his hair.

"Cut the crap, Brent. Why haven't you killed me?" I stared at him virulently.

"Naive girl." he murmured while slowly approaching me. I gripped my cuffed hands above my head in anger when he sat on the bed beside me. "Can you still remember how your wedding ended more than 3 years ago?"

My mind flashed back that time when gunshots showered in the church. That day is supposed to be the happiest day of my life but because of this bastard's scheme, everything ended into a disaster.

"Stupid Bastard." I eyed him in the angriest way I possible that my eyes can turn to. I hate his stare at me, I hate his voice and I hate him for everything that he stupidly did.

"Let me clear another thing to you, Alex." He slowly leaned on my face while starting to trace his filthy hands on my bare legs.
"Have Takeru given you one last message before he died?"

"Who cares?" I hissed. "Get your hands on yourself, will you?!" I tried kicking his hands away from my legs but he stubbornly gripped my thigh.

"I warned him that day that I will kill him but what did he do? He continued your wedding without taking me threat seriously. Now look at you, a widow, no husband, left behind with two children to raise..." he stated with pity.

I wanted to spit at his face but my throat feels so dry with anger that I started struggling to broke away from the cuffs.

"Roberto doesn't even come to save you because he just doesn't care about you. Just like Takeru, both of them doesn't care about you because you are someone who they don't really need..." he continued.

"Shut up..." I managed to breath while trying to free myself.

"Takeru can die anytime but still, he continued the wedding without thinking about your safety. Alex..." he breath. "I'm the only one who deserved you."

He's so disgusting that I want to kick him until I get satisfied.

"Stay away from me..." I warned when I sensed something, unfamiliar before. It's like danger and a coming disaster on the coming minutes. His stares were on my body and I can see... lust. He's lusting over my body and I started trashing out.

"Just calm down, babe. I think its time to claim you as my own." he quickly landed on top of me, sitting on my lower extremity. Disgusting!

"GET OFF ME!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs when he leaned, started trailing his dirty kisses on my bare shoulders. I can't believe I've been wearing revealing night dresses every time.

Instead of restraining himself, he covered my mouth and continued assaulting the crook of my neck.

I cannot murmur the word out of my mouth because of his hand so I started annihilating him with all I can but he locked me into place, making me imprisoned tightly in his dirty arms.

Tears started to blurry my vision. I don't want this, I hate this. I can feel his sticky drools on my skin as well as his filthy tongue coming in and out of his mouth. The cuffs aren't helping me either.

I yelled as loud as I can when he ripped the revealing night dress from my body, showing off my black pair of bras and panties. His disgusting hands started roaming all over me.

Roberto, I'm so sorry for everything. Can I ask one last favor? Can you rush over here to help me? I'm silently praying as tears roll down from the corner of my eyes.

Roberto... please help me...

Without blinking twice, Brent was ripped off me. It's like an imagination to see Roberto destroying Brent's face on the floor.

I was there on the bed, shocked, looking at Roberto as he coldly held Brent on his collar, beating the hell out of him. So much violence as I always see from Roberto and Takeru in the pass so I looked away.

I'm silently listening from the groans and sounds of beating until it ceases. I turned to look at an expressionless Roberto as he stare down at Brent without remorse and full hatred. Tears started flowing on my face once again.

"Roberto..." I weakly called as he silently turned to coldly. I knew it.

That cold stare. They use to stare at me, 8 years ago. The person in front of me is no longer the Roberto I used to trust, he's now the Roberto I used to know as the heartbreaker.

He slowly uncuffed me. Wait, uncuffed me? How did he do it?

I can feel my hands were free. Without any seconds warning, I hugged him by his waist.

"Roberto I'm so sorry..." I whispered, tightening my arms around him. "I'm so sorry for everything. Please forgive me."

I cannot believe myself doing this but it's all my desire to do. I feel so happy about him saving me as tears continued flowing on my cheeks.

He didn't utter a word instead, he removed his black jacket from him, making me pull away and wrapped it around me.

"Let's go." he coldly replied and pulled me up. I stood with him but the moment I turned to look at the floor, I can see blood splutters everywhere along with Brent's destroyed faces.

Looking at those blood splutters reminded me of something... my hemophobia.

It's like had everything rewinded in my mind, the wedding, Takeru's death, myself screaming and I can hear imaginary gunshots in my brain. I want them all to stop...

Everything started to turn black but before that, I can feel a pair of arms, carrying me, securing me and telling me that everything is going to be alright.

Roberto...

***