Chapter 11

Maya had exhaled as she was feeling what had seemed to be cramps but they had gotten worse and worse as time went past. She moaned as Farkle jumped through the window seeing Maya in pain.

"Maya! What's wrong?" Farkle asked as Maya had exhaled.

"Something isn't right. Ah it really hurts," Maya said holding her stomach as Farkle helped her up.

"Where's Josh?"

"In class," Maya said.

"Okay come on. I'm taking you to the hospital," Farkle said.

"What if I'm losing the baby?" Maya asked.

"Then we'll find out soon," Farkle said driving to the hospital.

Arriving at the hospital Farkle immediately called Riley and Josh while the doctors were having a look at Maya. It was definitely one of the most scariest things to happen to Maya as she had feared a miscarriage and hoped it wouldn't happen to her.

Sitting in the waiting room Josh was going crazy knowing he wasn't there for Maya when she need him. He had exhaled as she saw how the doctor came out.

"She's okay. Both she and the baby," the doctor said as Josh had exhaled.

"Thank goodness," Josh said.

"What had happened?" Riley asked

"Braxton hick contractions which are totally normal in her pregnancy. Especially around five months. She's going to be just fine," he said.

"Can I see her?" Josh asked as he nodded.

"I'll call Dad," Riley said as Josh went into the room.

"Hey you made it," Maya said.

"Of course I did. I wouldn't miss this. How are you feeling?" Josh asked.

"Tired," Maya said.

"From now on I'm there for you," Josh said.

"It wasn't your fault. It was unexpected and even the doctors didn't know it would happen. I'm okay, Josh. We're both okay," Maya said.