Ch. 32 - APOTHEOSIS

Avalon's outfit:

Chapter Thirty-Two🌒 Apotheosis 🌘

Chapter Thirty-Two
🌒 Apotheosis 🌘

Stiles brought Mason's medical chart to Deaton in hopes that he can share some insight. "Vanishing twin syndrome...?" Deaton asked and Stiles nodded and looked at him hopeful, "This is part of your expertise, right?" He asked and Deaton shook his head slightly.

"Not particularly, no." He said making Stiles frowned in disappointment as Deaton studies the chart. Just then, the back door slammed open making them turn around as Liam, Avalon and Scott appear in the doorway, holding up one of the Dread Doctors, who is gravely injured.

"He's still alive!"

The Surgeon laid on the exam table while they all surround him, looking concerned, "Can you keep him alive?" Scott asked as Deaton looked the Dread Doctor over, "I'm not sure he technically is alive." Deaton said. "Screw keeping him alive! How do we get him to talk?" Liam asked, obviously angry at what had happened the previous night, "Personally, I don't think we utilize torture nearly enough." Stiles muttered and Avalon nodded.

"Yes, please because this is the one that killed me."

"Come." A deep voice with a french accent said catching the Avalon's attention, "Do you hear that?" She asked. "Come to me... To me..." The voice said again and all of the sudden The Surgeon bolts upright and causes an ear-splittingly loud noise to ring loudly throughout the room, which forces all of them to cover their ears with their hands.

While they're distracted, The Surgeon stands and gets ready to leave. Liam growls and lunges toward him before Scott can stop him, "Liam wait!" Scott yelled. The Surgeon turns and causes an electromagnetic concussive blast that shoves Liam backward into the wall behind him before he crashes to the floor. The Surgeon walks out the door and raises his hand before he walks into the parking lot, which causes all of the metal furniture to fly toward the door to the exam room.

Liam gets to his feet, rubbing his sore neck, but when he and Scott start to chase after The Surgeon, Avalon stops them. "Stop, stop! It's electrified." She said making Scott's eyes widen in shock, and he gently holds out his hand to feel the static electricity coming off of the furniture.

The Surgeon walks outside, and falls to his knees as Sebastien approaches him and gives him a hard look. He takes The Surgeon's mask off, revealing a withered old man underneath with sparse white hair and blood pouring out of his mouth. "Marcel... if this is what immortality looks like, I think you might have been misled." Sebastien said, staring at his old friend, "For you... All for you..." Marcel said. "What did you do with it, Marcel? Where's the pike?" Sebastien asked and Marcel looked up at him, "The Argents... The Argents."

Inside, Scott's eyes widen in shock when he realizes what they're talking about, "The cane!" He said and Liam sighed. "But they took it. They took the cane."