The North

I was done packing so I went to get Sansa and when I reached the throne room I saw Littlefinger pushes Aunt Lysa through the moon door "What have you done!" I shouted at him "I only saved your sister." He told me and I looked at Sansa and she nodded then the knights of the Vale arrived with Lord Royce and they escorted us to the interrogation room "What happened?" They asked us "When I reached the throne room I only saw Lord Baelish push our Aunt Lysa through the Moon Door." I told them and they looked shocked "You what?!" Lord Royce asked him "My lords and lady, Lord Stark is still shocked that their aunt jumped through the moon door." Lord Baelish told them "I have been through things that even you might scurry away from. I know what I saw." I told him "Well Lord Stark if your accusations are true is there a witness." Lord Royce asked me "My sister Sansa." I told them as Sansa went inside the room "My lords and lady, I believe my brother is telling the truth but lord Baelish did it to protect me. My Aunt Lysa tried to push me through the moon door because she accused me of kissing lord Baelish." Sansa said "Lady Sansa." Lord Royce said "It was just a kiss on the cheek my lord and he protected me from her." Sansa said looking at Littlefinger "Very well. You all are free to go except Lord Y/n Stark." Lord Royce said looking at me and Littlefinger and Sansa left, she looked at me with concern but I told her I'll be alright "Lord Stark let me just say that I am terribly sorry for what happen to your family. We would want you to know that The Vale will support you in anyway possible." The Lady told me "The Boltons have Winterfell and The North but House Stark still has friends up north but I need the Vale to help me reclaim my home." I told them and they nod "Five thousand Knights of The Vale will help you take back your home." Lord Royce told me "I am very grateful for your help my lords and lady." I thanked them "Its only right of us to help you since we didn't help your brother in the war." The Lady said to me and I nod then left the room. I saw Sansa waiting for me at the throne room "Sansa." I called her and she looked at me then she ran and hugged me "I have an army to help us take back our home." I told her and she smiled "Thats wonderful news. We can finally take back the north from the one who took it from us." She said and I kissed her at the cheek "Lets go?" I asked her and she nods. We left the Vale with five thousand men to go up north.

The North