Chapter 11: Too long a glance!

Hey it's Allie, I'm really grateful to all the fans && votes. I wouldn't mind a few comments here && there Lol, how's the story do I need more action? Idk Itll get better. Hope y'all enjoy:)

-Allie

    Sam:

  I hopped on my motorcyle laying my hands on the smooth metal, the sun reflected off of my new wax job.

  I held my black helmet in my hands twirling it around as I bit the inside of my cheek.

For some reason I felt guilty.

  And I hated it.

It wasn't my fault that Chris had gotten so upset over something that wasn't even his business.

  It was so uncalled for!

Speak of the devil, I thought as I watched Chris walk out the front doors with Donovan McMathews.

  I took a second to look at Don.

He was actually really attractive, he had topaz eyes which contrasted with his brown short hair .

He wore a tight white tee-shirt with dark jeans and black boots.

  Yes, he was attractive.

I knew he was as popular as Chris but for some reason he looked like the more laid back of the two. Not really trying to be popular...more like just being there.

He was also a soccer player as well.

I assumed him and Chris were best friends since they were always together.

  I looked in Chris's direction and found his blue eyes staring directly at me.

And he didn't look one bit happy, he actually looked quiet put out.

  All my bravery flew out the window at that one look.

I shoved on my helmet and glancing one last time there way I sped away.

I loved the feel of the cold air against my skin, as I sped past all the other cars.

  I would apologize to him tomorrow, so I could stop feeling guilty.

I nodded my head making up my mind.

  Chris:

I had seen her checking out Don and it pissed the hell outta me and my wolf.

  Don laid a restraining hand on my shoulder, noticing my changed mood.
"Chris, I'm sure it was just a mere glance"
   He had also felt her eyes on him.

"A glance isn't a minute Don!" I growled, annoyed "If she falls for you Don..."
  I let the sentence drop, not wanting to think about it.

If she fell for Don, it would kill me.

Literally.

It would lead to a fight to the death, and I wouldn't be able to kill Don.

My wolf wouldn't be able to tolerate it.

"She won't, she's meant for you." Don said with conviction.

  I shrugged watching her speed away, she was so damn beautiful!
"Let's get to the bottom of this, so you can be with your Mate."

  I nodded as we headed to our cars.

My mind still not at ease.

The Mate bond was there, but that wasn't enough if I didn't claim her.

  Then she wouldnt be able to resist being with me.

I just had to find the right time, which obviously wasn't now.

Ahh, the power of patience,I thought sarcastically.

★★★A/N★★★

Hope you are enjoying?

Follow?

Comment?

Vote?