Chapter 57: Tempest vs Holy knights Part 3

Shion and Grigori are in deep intense confrontation, the heat of the battle was too intense that Gobta and the other knights couldn't help but just observe the spectacular uproar between the two warriors.

Grigori was continuously gashing his halberd towards Shion.

Shion was allowing the heavy blows Grigori charges.

She was deflecting them barehanded, of course, there is no way Shion's skin is that hard.

After the battle against Guy Crimson, the Great Demon lord's Guardian lords which is yet to be founded but undoubtedly have been awakened.

With multiple True Demon Lords under Rimuru's command, and like Shion who is one of the Guardian Lords... She has a tough Multi-layered barrier in place.

Grigori let out a little smirk.

"Are you sure Kijin? If I were you... you should use that huge sword... Well it's fine, no matter what you do I win this"

The tall and husky man explained.

Shion is not concerned about Grigori's pointless lectures.

"What are you talking about? it's obvious I have the advantage"

Shion retorted.

"You're kidding, I'm not even serious— yet we already equal"

Grigori thought that the fight was in a deadlock. He is not lying— as for Brute strength, Shion got a small gap ahead of him. But Brute force was not Grigori's main forte, it was his Unique Skill: {Immovable}.

With this Unique skill, Grigori can harden his flesh at will. 

This skill will allow the user to harden his/her flesh to the point where it can be compared to the hardest metals.

But Shion is unfazed—in fact, she is even more confident than before.

"That same goes for me, I'm only getting warmed up."

Shion cracks her fists, signifying that she will be launching harder blows from now on.

The Ogre Empress dashed aiming a jab to Grigori's Solar plexus.

"Immovable."

Activating his Unique Skill, Grigori's body hardened, and as Shion's fist crashed to Grigori.

Shion immediately drew back.

Feeling how thick Grigori's tissues were, Shion was wholly questioned.

"That's a sturdy body."

Shion muttered.

"Do you understand our difference now? My whole body is an absolute defense— even that huge sword wouldn't make a dent in my body. It's impossible Kijin girl, give up—"

"—Quiet, I don't give a crap to your pointless lectures. I am Shion, The Strongest among Lord Rimuru's Retainers. Bold of you to assume you humans are the only ones that have the privilege to acquire skills"

As Shion finished her sentence the bruises her fists accumulated because of the hardness of Grigori's body has been completely healed.

Shion's face became frantic. A sudden explosive purple aura surrounded both Shion and Grigori.

Grigori couldn't hide his sudden change of air. 

"This terrifying aura! A Demon Lord!"

A wicked grin resembled on Shion's face.

"Run everyone! Lady Shion will rampage!" Gobta who is on a stand by warned everyone.

Rimuru and Hinata interrupted their battle, couldn't hide their surprises at the sudden surge of magicule released by Shion.