Chapter 22

Previously on Chapter 21

It's going to be a very dangerous mission. Since the Fire Nations wanted Aang and I captured, and most likely killed. But we don't have a choice. We've got to do this if we wanna know how to stop this war.

-Avatar Roku-

Y/N P.O.V

It's really early in the morning. Aang is pulling Appa, trying to get him to move. But he's not moving at all, not even a single inch.

"Y/N! Help me out, will you?" He said. I let out a soft sigh and walk to stand next to him. "Come on, Appa! Sokka and Katara can't come with us! Where we are heading to is too dangerous for them! If something happened to them, I won't be able to forgive myself" I said, trying to persuade the giant bison. But he just groan loudly at us.

"Shhh!!! We don't want them to know we're trying to leave!" Aang said. "Get your butt off the ground and let's go!!" I yelled at him. I try to pull him as hard as I can, only to get pulled backward. I let out a groan in pain.

"I think Appa is trying to tell you something" Sokka said. "He's right, Y/N... Aang. Don't go" Katara said. I turn my head to look at them. "But we have to go... we NEED to talk to Avatar Roku. He's the only one that could give us an answer" I said, jumping on top of Appa's head.

"We can't let you two go. At least... not without your friends" Sokka said. "But Sokka..." I tried to say. "Y/N... you need us just as much as we need you..." he said. Katara nods her head in agreement. I turn my head to look at Aang. He just nods his head, knowing these two wouldn't let us go without them.

"Fine..." I said. They smile at us and get on Appa's saddle. I turn to the villagers. They wave at us. I give them a soft smile and wave back at them. "Come on, Appa... yip yip!" He said. Appa starts to fly. We have a long way to go... a dangerous one at that.

***

We are currently in the sky. I notice a ship behind us. It's been following us for a while now. By the looks of it... it's obvious that it's the Fire Nations. I should probably tell the others.

"Uhh... guys?" I said. "What is it, Y/N?" Katara said, turning to look at me. "Am I the only one that notice that ship has been on us for a while?" I said. Sokka moves closer to the edge and looks over. "Oh that's just Zuko... he's been following us all over..." he said, with a bored expression.

"The scarred face guy?" I said. "That's the one... you know him, right? After all, he's..." he said, nodding his head. "Yeah... I know... I would never forget..." I said. I place my hand on my shirt, feeling the bump from my b/n plush.

"Uh... let's forget about Zuko for a while. We have a serious problem" Aang said. "What?" I asked. I turn to look at what he's staring. My eyes widened when I see what's ahead of us.