002 | i am obsessed

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ  🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter two

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW— ღ  🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳  ͛ 🍂 ˖ ༊ —chapter two

today 9:56pm

ft me i wanna see your pretty face

beautifulll

☹️

babyyy

stop ignoring me

i'm sorry

i'm sorry🥺

i was in the shower

give me five minutes

yay

actually make that ten

fine☹️
seen

───────────

third person;

sienna grabbed her laptop, sitting down on her bed as she facetimed zach. "hello beautiful," he answered almost instantly with a smile.

"you're so.." she softly giggled as she shook her head, also with a smile on her face.

"i'm so what?" he slightly raised a brow. she made eye contact through the screen before looking away, not answering him. "you made me wait ten minutes."

"aw i'm sorry," she jokingly frown. "how was school today?"

"boring as always," he rolled his eyes. "and i can't see you."

"you can see me.. from afar.. like you have been doing," she said with a soft laugh as he kept complaining. "i don't want you near me at school.."

"what if i start flirting with you," he titled his head as her eyes widened and she did not agree. "i flirt with everyone so it's fineee."

"no zach," she shook her head "look.. my friend likes you so no, it will not be fine. cause then they'll be like "he's obsessed with you"."

"but i am obsessed with you."

"shut up. you're so annoying," she said as she covered her smile. "you're not flirting with me at school, we've been over this before."

"once," he held up one finger. "let me do it once to see how your friends react."

"no. i hate when all the attentions on me."

"but babyyyy," he frowned.

"but babyy," she mocked him.