author-chan's random facts.

Sorry, this isn't an update, but please stick around for a bit. Today, we're gonna talk about my original character, Nori. Nori is probably one of my favorite original characters I've ever made.

Fun fact: Nori is a type of seaweed that is used for making sushi.

Yes, Miwa is a descendant of Nori. And Nori is one of the Zenin Clan members (I'll get into the whole family tree possibly in another Author-chan's Random Facts). He was not an important member, as he was assigned to protect Eiji Gojo, which was actually very humiliating. Nori didn't mind though, because he finally was of some importance, even if it was just in diplomatic relationships between sorcerer clans.

If you don't know, I have severe anxiety, and Nori is kinda a manifestation of that. He is basically the dictionary definition of worry. He lacks confidence but will do whatever it takes to protect Eiji.

Nori has very little cursed energy, though his parents were special-grade jujutsu sorcerers. His mother often got retaliation by other clan members for being a female jujutsu sorcerer, which, at the time, wasn't a normal thing as most women were "windows" or just plain old housewives instead. This is the main reason why Nori kept Eiji's secret because he didn't want another kind woman going through the treatment his mother got.

Nori is pretty much the male version
Miwa when it comes to looks. He uses a sword like her but his technique is much more advanced. He embeds cursed energy into a sword, allowing him to cut through virtually anything. He also uses what little cursed energy he has to up his speed. Probably his best ability is that he can sense cursed energy from very far away, farther than even the Six Eyes can.

But my favorite thing about Nori is his commitment to others. His loyalty knows no limits and he's more concerned about others than himself (like the no sleeping for 2 days). He has his flaws, but those flaws make him human. And that's what I love about him. Honestly, I hope I can share some of that love with you guys.

Anyway, I should probably mention what I'm doing this for.

Hint: Nori and possibly Miwa are going to be very important later in the story.

Annddd, 30% is cause I felt like it, 55% is cause I really wanted to talk about Nori, and 15% is me stalling.

Yes, your author is stalling a little bit, but only cause next chapter I really don't wanna screw up sooo yeah.

Well, that's all for this episode of Author-chan's Random Facts, see yall later!