It's flu weather!

Thank you prfctsabby for this idea! ^.^

Sorry I haven't updated this story in a while, I've been busy with school, sleepovers XD and my other stories but I'll try and update more often!

I just want to apologise, this one shot won't be including his lung infection because otherwise he would get sent to hospital and it wouldn't just be Josh and Maya! So sorry!!

The idea was: Josh gets sick and Maya takes care of him.

Sooo Maya and Josh have been married for 4ish years and have lived together for around 6. Maya was the one who asked, on their 3 year anniversary deciding she had done enough waiting for someday!

Maya's POV

I groaned as I woke to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ears. I roll over and turn it off before turning back to Josh, "You awake yet Boing?" I ask and shake his shoulder gently. When he rolls over to face me he has dark circles under his eyes, his usually bright green eyes currently had no life. His nose and cheeks were flushed red and as he began shivering he pulled the covers up over his shoulders. I looked at him carefully once more before his head and getting out of bed, "I'll be back in a second Boing." I say and pick up both our phone before walking out of the room.

--After two phone calls to both of their bosses calling in sick (I didn't add it because it would be boring)

Maya's POV (Still)

I walked back in the room and see Josh shivering slightly with his back to me. I grab a blanket from the cupboard and place it over him gently, "That any better?" I ask and he nods slightly. I quickly take out my phone and google, "what to do when someone has the flu."and click on the first link. I quickly scan the information. "Maya..?" I hear Josh and I turn to look at him. I sit next to him on the bed, "Yeah?" I ask and he looks me, his tired eyes now matching his serious expression, "You shouldn't be here, I'm probably contagious..." he trails off. I roll my eyes at him, "I don't care, you're sick and I'm going to take care of you." I say firmly and he sighs before sinking back into the bed. "Do you need anything?" I ask more gently. He turns his head in my direction, "A glass of water?.." he asks, his voice beginning to sound raspy. I nod before heading to the kitchen and grabbing a glass from the cupboard. I start filling it when I see Josh walk into the living room. I turn the tap off before walking to him, "Josh?! You should be in bed resting!" I say firmly as he sits down on the sofa. I place the glass on the coffee before helping him get into a comfortable laying position. I pass him the glass and wait for him to finish. He passes it back to me and place it back on the table. I'm about to walk away when, "Maya?" I turn to face him, "Yeah Boing?" I ask. "I'm cold..." he says and walk behind the sofa and drape the blanket over him. "No..." he whines in a baby voice and moves to lay on his side. I chuckle softly before walking round infront of him, "Does Boing want cuddles?" I say in a baby voice and he nods. I laugh before laying down with him. A few minutes later I hear his gentle snores and smile before turning the tv on and lowering the volume.

3 hours later

I gently move Josh's arms and get up, I walk into the kitchen and start making him soup (Not putting what kind because I don't want to start arguments!) I walk back in the living room to see he has seized the remote and control over the tv. I move his legs slightly to make space for me to sit down and pass him the soup, "Eat it or I will have to feed it you." I say firmly. He looks at me, his eyes brighter than before and smiles before eating (well drinking) the soup. He places the bowl on the table before looking at me, "Thank you for taking care of me Gorgeous." he says, his voice still slightly scratchy but almost normal again. "Anything for my Boing." I say smiling and he chuckles before pulling me down to lay on top of him. "Back to normal I see?" I ask laughing. "Nearly, still a bit cold." he says, smirking. I shake my head at his childish ways but still smile. "I love you Gorgeous." he says and I smile, "I love me too." I feel him move slightly as he chuckles, "I guess I love you too..." I say teasingly. 

--Thanks for reading, this feels rushed but oh well XD. I hope you enjoyed, if you want a part 2 where Maya gets sick let me know and have a great day!--