Chapter 49:

"It seems I'm not welcome in this reunion." Edgar says walking towards us

"you're welcome to have a reunion with me, your....past-former-possesion of an ex-fiance/wife" I smiled at him sarcastically.

He narrowed his eyes.

"Oh if you don't know what I'm talking about, I man how you bonded our little friend down there when you knew she liked someone else, is there anyone else you're doing that to?" I said at a fast pace.

Luke squeezed my hand telling me to hold back, but honestly, I can't. BECAUSE, I know he wanted to do that to me.

Edgar stopped in his steps, looking and us as if he could kill the BOTH of us.

I'm getting a slight hint go murderous intent. Seriously?

I squeezed Lukes hand tight and stepped one step back pulling him with me.

"We're going to go, to do something, somewhere, elsewhere, nowhere. I hope you have a good visit to your......wife. Bye."

I turn around with Luke and teleported us out, back to our room where Leslie was at.

"AH!" our little girl sitting on the bed fell backwards like a cute rocker rocking back and forth.

"MOMMY, DADDY! You Scared me!"

I couldn't help but laugh. "Sorry sweetie." I went over and kissed her cheek."

"Why aren't you asleep? it's past your bed time." 

"I missed mummy and daddy, I DID have a nap, but it didn't feel real, it's like fairies controlled it."

Fairies controlling dreams....

"Well that sounds very interesting. You can tell us more in the morning." Luke said tucking her in.

it's weird...her words. faries controlling dreams....Or....

"Hey Luke." I looked at him. "I'm going to pay Ms Witch a visit." 

"We do have her, in the dungeon."

"good, I'm gonna go see her."

"Why?"

"to have a small Q and A session." I said as I walked out.

I quickly teleported myself down to the dungeons, just to realise I'm not exactly in the witches den.....but in...Selinas? More like around the corner of it.

I don't think she can see me.

I took a step to get a glimpse of her, to see Edgar with her.

Selina was still chained, sitting in on the floor, looking up at him while he was looking down on her with all fury.

"Why did you tell her!" He yelled

"Hah, that's Karma." She said quietly, she almost sound worn out.

Seems like they're arguing.

"You were possessive of me and now you're possessive of her. Nad I'll admit I was jealous of all you surrounding her but right now she's chosen Luke and he chose her. I know I've lost a chance with him with his child there, and that fact I nearly killed it. but you? You'll never do so. you'll be following along behind them, trying every scheme you can possibly think of including going to the witch."

I could see Edgars brow twitch.

"that's right, I know, I heard, her cell is right behind mine, I heard you doing a deal to trap her in a dream world where YOU'RE conscious in."