𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 40

"Hayley, can I see you in my office please?" I speak into the telephone on my desk

The door opens and she walks in holding a pile of papers. 

"These need to be signed." she says resting the pile of papers down on my glass desk. 

"Okay, I'll do that when I get back from lunch. Can you reschedule our meeting with the graphic team? I have a few more things I want to discuss about the next line." I tell her and she nods. 

"Okay,  no problem." she says. 

"Have a nice lunch!" I smile at her, grabbing my stuff and walking out my office.

"You too!" 

I step out into the halls of my office. 

"Good morning ma'am." 

"Morning, Mrs. Rivera." 

"Good morning boss." 

"Morning girls." I smile at them. 

I step into the elevator, filled with employees. 

"Hi everyone." I smile as I walk in. 

My mind goes back to last night, I somehow managed to get Myra, Axton and Jace to let me explain what I meant  by 'You sure as hell won't take advantage of me again.' Well, Amyra knew, but Axton and Jace demanded to find out. 

Before I know it, I'm walking into my car. 

"Where to Sophia?" Marty asks. 

"The cafe." I mumble, pulling my seatbelt over my body.  Yes, I actually remembered. 

I stare out the window as all the buildings pass us.  My mind goes back to one of the worst days of my life. 

"You're fucking kidding me!" Trey yells and I turn around to see him holding my phone. 

"What is it?" I ask him, but he stares at me. 

"What's wrong babe?" I ask him and he takes a step closer. 

"You posted a picture in a bikini." he yells as if it's illegal. 

"Yeah? So?" I ask and he drops my phone, grabbing me. 

What the hell? 

"Trey what are you doing?" 

"Let me go!" I tell him, but his grip only gets tighter. 

"You're posting pictures for other guy's attention, that's fucking bullshit!" he yells and I'm taken back by his tone. 

"Stop yelling, we can talk this out." I tell him, hoping he'll let me go. 

"You're acting like a hoe." Ouch. 

"Babe that's not-"  his hand reaches for the glass on the table, he throws it against the wall.