sequel.

Kay'Liyah Rose

5 years later..

" whatchu got going today? " kemo asked as i put on my undergarments

" tooda's dad just got outta jail, so we going to his welcome home party.. it's his first time meeting him. " i explained.

" oh ite.. what time det shit over? "

" i don't even know.. " i replied before lotioning my body with coco butter.

his phone started going off causing him to look at it.. " i gotta go bae, hit me when you go home.. " he said coming over to hug and kiss me.

" okay.. be careful.. " i said frowning as he walked out my room.

kemo was somebody i met 2 years ago... i wouldn't say he was my boyfriend but our relationship was boyfriend and girlfriend like, i didn't like calling us friends with benefits because he was my man. but not really my man if that make sense.
i finished getting myself together.. i still had to wake tooda up and get him bathed and clothed for later...
-
" tooda stop hitting my glass table with that toy.. " i said as i struggled to put my earrings in, i did my nails extra long so everything i did took time.

i heard him laugh before hearing a loud noise, it sounded like glass was just broke causing me to turn around.. " DIDNT I SAY STOP? WHY WOULD YOU KEEP DOING IT? " i yelled running over to saun so he doesn't touch any of the glass.

" i sorry " he said as i sat him on the couch.. i gave him a toy before going to get the broom and dust pan.

" im telling your dad, your really bad as hell.. " i said as i swept the little pieces of glass up.. i picked the big pieces up with my hands carefully before dumping everything into the trash.

once i was done i slid my slides on before grabbing my purse, phone and car keys.. " tooda come on. " i said with my hand out.. he got off the couch with his toy and ran over to me so he can grab my hand.

we was going to his grandmas house, glock got out of jail early because of good behavior and they was throwing him a welcome home party, everyone decided to move down to atl.

" where's my fave? " he asked as we walked out the house, i locked the door and looked at him.

" she said she's gonna meet us at our destination.. " i said as we walked over to my truck, i put him in first and got him settled before getting in. " you better be good.. everytime we get around people you act an ass " i said starting the car up, he started to giggle.

" I'll be good.. " he said before i pulled off.