11.08

S11, E16

S11, E16

"Oh." Helena let out, as Meredith grabbed her arm, pulling her down the hallway. "Hello to you, too." As the blond turned to look at her with a scorn, she let out. "Oh. Not hello. That's your murder face. Murder face is not good."

"We need Alex." Meredith announced, pulling Helena into an on call room.

As they spotted the man on the bottom bunk, Helena sat by his feat, as Meredith lied by his side.

"Ow." He let out.

"I called Derek." The blond announced.

"I'm laying here. I'm sleeping." He complained, his voice still raspy.

"A woman answered his phone." She informed.

"A woman? What kind of woman?" Helena asked, in shock, her mouth falling a slight bit open.

"There are two empty beds, Lena, Mer." Alex groaned.

"One empty bed. I'm up here." Maggie peaked down from the top bunk. "A woman answered his phone?"

"Whose phone?" The man asked, still groggy.

"Derek's phone. Keep up." Helena reprimanded, with a smack on his arm.

"What kind of woman?" Maggie asked, just like the younger girl had.

"Doesn't matter." Alex shrugged.

"It matters." The three women let out.

"She was perky, and she sounded happy and tall, with a lot of great hair." Meredith sighed, narrowing her eyes.

"Hold up, you saw her? How did you see her?" Alex furrowed his brows.

"I didn't. I heard her voice. Her perky, happy, tall voice." Meredith described.

"I hate voices like that." Maggie shared, as Helena tilted her head, her eyes widening.

"Wait, wait, you can sound tall?! Does that mean my shortness is being exposed on the phone?" As Meredith shot her a look, she apologized. "Right, besides the point. Sorry. Keep going."

"What did Derek say?" Maggie asked.

"I didn't talk to him. Now I keep going to voicemail. My short, twisty, mad voice keeps going to voicemail. He's not cheating on me, right?" Meredith asked.