fourty nine. (m)

This Chapter Contains Slight Sexual Activity/ Mature Material such as Blindfolds and sensory deprivation.

Please skip If You're Not Comfortable. Thank You :)

Also, the smut will be THREE chapters long, Since it'd be too long to put into 2 chapters. Meaning, Another smut next chapter before they're done with Jungkook's punishment. Next chapter is where things get extremely heated and mature.

-Chapter Fourty Nine-

The Little Ravenette yelped as he was suddenly pulled into a kiss by a Strong grip on his jaw, the elder's tongue forcing it's way into his mouth as large hands groped his hips and thighs with vigorous need. Taehyung enclosed his teeth around Jungkook's bottom lip, pulling away as he tugged on the flesh with a cocky glint in his eyes, his thrusts deep and teasing as he held the younger boy up by his throat. He groaned as he stared at the flushed boy, kissing him once again as he pulled his hips back to meet a harder thrust.

Jungkook was already a mess. He moaned shamelessly, his little hands resting on His Dom's arm as he pushed his ass back onto the elder's cock. His legs were shaky, and if it wasn't for Taehyung's grip on him, he'd be face-first on the sheets.

"Now then, Little One." Taehyung whispered, toying with the younger's earlobe with his tongue. "Since You cuffed daddy without his permission, He's going to give baby Boy a Punishment. Do you Understand?"

Jungkook nodded, needy moans spilling from him like a mantra. Taehyung scoffed, squeezing the Submissive's throat with a warning growl as his thrusts stopped. "Words, Slut. Don't make me more angry than I already Am."

"Y-Yes Daddy...K-Koo Understands!" The younger cried, his hips wiggling as he tried to get the pleasure he craved. Taehyung hummed in satisfaction, his gaze falling between their bodies. He smirked, his other hand grabbing Jungkook's waist as he pulled out slowly and entirely.

The reaction was almost immediate. Jungkook whined, His nails digging into Taehyung's arm as he desperately trued to push his ass back. "D-Daddy Don' S-Stop!"

"Give Me a second, Baby." The elder cooed, pushing him down onto the matress. "If You think Your Punishment is a simple fuck, then you'e wrong. I have something more fitting thought up already."

He got up from the bed, slapping jungkook's ass before he made his way into the closet, leaving the door open until he cane back a few seconds later with a black silky blindfold, a Cock Ring and an Extra set of hand cuffs in his hands.

The younger looked up, his lips pouty and his hair messy as he made grabby hands. He rolled over onto his back, bending his legs with a whine. "Daddy.."

Taehyung didn't reply, placing the items on the bed as he got back on, sitting infront of the younger as he placed his slender hands on his thighs.

"Now, Baby." The Dom Began, leaning down with a smirk-like smile. "Will you be a good boy for daddy?"

Jungkook nodded dumbly, arching his back as he resisted the urge to touch himself. The elder noticed this, Chuckling as he wrapped his own hand around the younger's painfully hard member, starting to stroke him as he took in the adorable reactions of the other.

Jungkook's hips bucked, his head lulling to the side as he squeaked. His hair was messy, His eyes squeezed shut as he bit down on his bottom lip with furrowed brows. Taehyung's hand felt so much better then his own, the cool metal of the rings the elder wore sending shivers down his spine. His hands fidgeted, before flying up to cover his mouth, effectively muffling his whines and moans as he let his body relax.