20

Same day|| 6 hours later||

Kentrell

Right now everybody is asleep but me and Ari. She turned off her phone and yawned. I looked at her.

"You tired?" I asked.

"No just bored." She said and stood up going to the mini fridge.

"Well you gone be bored for a whole day sadly." I seen her grab a baby bottle.

"We need to stop at a gas station or sum." She said grabbing her phone and calling a number.

"Yeah... Stop at the closest one... Thanks." She said and then hung up.

||The next day||Ari's mom's house|| 9:45am|| Ari.

Everyone got out of the car and stretched.

"That was too long but come on let's go." Kd said and was about to walk off but I stopped him.

"Girls." I said and they all nodded and went to their men. I turned around and stepped in front of Trell.

I went close and grabbed the waistband of his pants. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows. I smirked and then pulled his G38 out.

I looked at the girls seeing them put it in their purses and I did the same.

"Um no ma'am!" Joe said and tried to take Jayda's purse. Dream slapped his hand.

"Mama Erin will pat you down. She wont check our purses because she don't believe in that." Jayda said.

"I wish you guys didn't have all these tattoo's." I said sighing. I grabbed Miyah from Kentrell and then we walked to the door.

I knocked on it and a few moments later my mom came to the door. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Riri!" She said

"Hi ma." I said smiling. "Um this is Kd, Joe, Ben and Trell. Miyah's dad." I said pointing at each one of them. She looked Kentrell up and down.

"Come in." She said and we walked in. "no me gusta el" she said and I sighed

I don't like him

"pero ma ¿por qué?" I said and she took Miyah.

But ma why?

"Parece un traficante de drogas"

He looks like a drug dealer

"Señorita Erin, no lo son" Dream said and I nodded

Miss Erin they aren't

My sister Ashley came downstairs and gasped.

"nba youngboy está en nuestra casa!" She yelled and looked at me.

Nba youngboy is in our house

"What she say bout me?" Trell asked. I waved him off.

"Mama are you cooking yet?" I heard a familiar voice say and then Tyquian came downstairs.

"Ty!" I squealed and ran over to him and gave him a hug.

"Hey riri." He said hugging me back. I heard Kd clear his throat and I pulled back.

"Oh yeah Ty these are our... Friends. Kd, Ben, Joe, and Kentrell." I said. And he nodded.

"Mhm, anyways how you gone leave for like two years and not let anyone know you are having a child?" He said slightly mugging me.

"It's complicated." I said.

"Babydaddy must not be shit." He said and my mom yelled at him.

"Antyways ma, you was cooking? Let's go work on what we eating okay?" Jayda said and everyone laughed.

"Jayda you not finna be eating up all my shit now." She said pointing a finger at her sternly and Miyah laughed.

"Now ma when Ty Ty said that word you yelled at him but you just said it." I said shaking my head.

"Cuz I'm grown. Don't question me." She said and Ashley grabbed Miyah.

"So who the father anyways?" Ty asked and I looked at the ceiling.

"Uh so Tyquian why you not in Atl? I was gone visit you." I said trying to change the subject.

Tyquian was one of my brothers homeboys. He moved to Atl when Kyle died. He like a brother from another family to me. And he is VERY overprotective.

"no eres astuto, solo adelante y dile" Ashley said.

You not slick just go ahead and tell him

"Has ido a matar a Kentrell" Dream said.

You gone get Kentrell Killed

"Again what are y'all sayin bout me?" He said and we looked at him and then looked away.

"Dile solo para que no sea dramático" My mom said and I sighed.

Just tell him alone so he wont be all dramatic

"Fine. Ty I'll talk to you personally. Now mama, let's talk breakfast yeah?" I said and then walked to the kitchen.

"Now your speaking my language!" Kd said making everyone laugh.

"No for real though, I was lost as hell." Ben said and my mom looked at him.

"Unt un Tyquian search them." My mama said as the boys were about to start walking.

"Ma, I am not finna search other men like that." Ty said looking grossed out.

"Yes the hell you are. They don't got a problem with it. Right boys?" She said.

"Yes I do." Literally everyone of them said.

"Ma they good." I said and she mugged me. I sighed. "Want me to pat them down or sum?" I said and she nodded.

"That will be fine." I rolled my eyes. I looked at the girls and they sighed and we basically patted their pants down.

These next few days are gonna be so long.