Ch-3, Percieving Him!❤️

Just because You don't understand,
it doesn't mean it isn't so!

It was almost evening, the afternoon sun was setting in the west and the sky was painted in orange. Birds were flying back to their nests and so were the two in the car.

Anirudh and Bondita sat in the car as he drove back to home. They both were quite, not wanting to talk. They just sat and chained their thoughts. Different thoughts they might had, but their destination was same!... The Happiness of their life partner!..

"You know, what Kadambiri told me?.... Actually she advised " Bondita broke the silence, looking out of the window.

"What?" He asked casually, not really paying attention.

"She told me to ask- no, 'demand' you for a baby!..." Bondita said, chuckling softly searching his face for a reply.

As soon as he registered her words, Anirudh slowed down the car and looked at her with surprise.

"What?" He asked being shocked and confused at the same time. "I mean... I don't know.... How should I react?..."

"It's weird, I know!" She replied smiling lightly and looked out of the window once again. But Anirudh didn't move his eyes away from her.

"So are you planning to do so?" He asked, seriousness evident in his voice.

"Maybe... Maybe not!" She winked at him and laughed lightly. Anirudh was in no mood to be teased and so he raised his eyebrow, indicating the seriousness of his words.

"Ofcourse not, Pati Babu!" She replied, holding his hand lovingly. "She did advice me, but I do have a brain of my own!"

He kept looking at her face, feeling a bit relieved now. No, he wasn't scared of having kids!... But he was scared of having them just for the sake of the society!... He wasn't afraid of Bondita asking him for a baby... But he was scared about her 'demanding' one!... Afterall he too should have a say...

"Pati babu!... I know its a woman's right to ask her husband for a child. But then, its his right too!... If I am to be a mother, you too will become a father, right?... So what's the point forcing you to agree to have a baby?...."she spoke softly.

He had stopped the car in the middle of nowhere. There was no one to be seen, no one to disturb them. She leaned onto his arm and resting her head on his shoulder, she continued speaking.

"You too should be happy, right?.... And yes, I will ask you for a baby! I may compel you too!... But only after I know your fears!... Only after, I know why you are being so aloof to this idea?!...

Until then, I am not gonna fight my Pati Babu and make him sad. And lastly, you must remember, that I Love You the most!... And my love for you, would be least affected by having or not having a baby!... I'll still love you the same, till my last breath." She told him and his lips curved up into a beautiful smile as he rested his head onto hers, holding her hands.

These were the words that he needed to hear. It was always her who would get scared easily and he used to be the one to calm her down, to make her understand that he was by her side always.

But that day, he really needed her by her side. He needed her to understand him!... Understand what he wanted and just tell him that she loved him deeply!...

Sometimes, when words fall short....
Confessing Love, yet again, is the best option!❤️

He kissed her hands softly and spoke up, "Thankyou Bondita!... You don't know how much I needed to hear all this... Just this, that you love me." He said and she looked up into his eyes.