the family reunion

Hisashi was leaning on the door frame, glaring at Touya "who is that girl?"

"Well" Dabi scratched the back of his head "me and Izuku ran into Overhaul-"

"Yeah I watched the whole thing" he looked down at Eri, who hid behind Dabi's leg "hey my name is Hisashi Shigaraki, your grandfather" he gave a smile and got one knee. Eri looked at him before hearing a yelp.

"Dad!!!?" Izuku screamed while everyone looked at her.

Hisashi smiled at her "I did promise I would come over" he then pointed to Eri "it would also appear my daughter has a daughter. Care to explain?" He said with a menacing smile, which scared the white haired girl.

"Dad stop scaring Eri!" Izuku glared at him and he could feel the power that passed into her from Inko.

"Your just like your mum" he smiled with a chuckle "when I accidentally scared Nejire, when she was younger, I would get the warning from her. Let's just say that your papa can't win against your angry mum, even if I have over a thousand quirks" he sighed remembering the zenkai boast Inko got when he scared Nejire. He has a fear of that women being angry now.

"Pfft" they hear Dabi trying to hold in his laughter "the number one villian" he chuckled "is afraid of his wife!" He then went into a full blown laughter and he held his stomach. His laugh was followed by him activating his quirk and Eri looked scared of the flames.

"Touya Todoroki" he heard his full name called out by Izuku, he slowly turned his head around to his girlfriend with a sweet smile "if you dare scare Eri again" she fully opened her eyes "run"

"Y-yes ma'am!" He quickly responded, while Hisashi patted him on the shoulder. He gave the look that said 'don't piss off a female Midoryia if you wish to see the light of day'

"Mummy" she heard Eri call for her.

"Yes my snowflake" she said picking her up.

"Who is he and is he grandpa? He looks old enough with the hair?" Hisashi took it because he was over a hundred years old.

"He is my dad so he is your grandfather. He's nice and he can help control your quirk" Eri looked at the man, jumped out of her mum's arms before encasing the number one villian in a hug, taking all the air out of him.

"What's all this noise?" Inko asked going into the room. She saw her daughter hugging her boyfriend, who was looking at her husband being hugged to death by her granddaughter "Hisashi!!!?" She screamed out and scared the white haired man.

"H-hey Inko" he said, as Eri finally let go and he got breath again.

"Where the hell have you been!?" Izuku picked up Eri and walked out of the room. Dabi had popcorn and smiled.

"This will be like watching a bad episode of love island, wait there all bad" he thought before eating a bit of popcorn.

While Hisashi felt the wrath of his wife, Izuku and Eri were playing in the kitchen.

"No need to fear because I am here!" Eri shouted in a All Might costume and Izuku under a blanket.

"You so cuteee!" Izuku shouted and hugged her daughter "do you know how special mummy is to have you as her baby girl?"

"Bad man called me a disease" Eri looked down and Izuku smiled sweetly.

"Well Mr bad man won't wake up ever again thanks to my brother!" She said while Eri looked confused.

Somewhere else, hospital:

"Why do I feel fear?" Overhaul asked while looking down "please don't be that women again. She has already said six hundred death threats and stolen my quirk"he sighed to himself before hearing a knock on the door.

"Hey it's me Shigaraki!"

"Oh fuck"

Back with Izuku:

"Mummy I wrote my name!" Eri showed Izuku who had a tear roll down her eyes.

"Well done, snowflake" she said with motherly tears.

"Mum did I make you sad?" Eri said with sad eyes.

"What!? No no no, you made mummy so happy I cried. It's beautiful Eri" Izuku hugged her daughter while saying this.

"So it's you then mummy!" Eri smiled innocently and Izuku was stunned.

The door suddenly opened and a ash blonde entered "Inko!" Mitsuki Bakugo, mother of Katsuki Bakugo, entered "oh hey Izuku"

"Hey auntie Mitsuki!" The older women looked at Eri before smirking.

"Who's the lucky man" she gave a teasing smirk and Izuku looked confused.

"What?"

"I mean whose the man that rocked your world"

"How can someone rock this world?" She tilted her head in confusion and Mitsuki face palmed herself.

"Forgot she's the innocent type" she quietly said "whose the girls dad"

"Oh that's Tou-kun!"

"Tou-kun, you mean that Touya Todoroki guy you had a crush on" she said with a squeal "we need to plan the wedding now!"

"That's way to early for that" the said male come in and walked to Izuku, who was a blushing mess "me and doll~ have yet to have a date"

"You guys go on one now! I can watch the girl and I think some husband has returned. Inko can be scary" Mitsuki said with excitement and Touya chuckled while a he thought of his mum.

"Is that what there supposed to be like?" He thought to himself and a bit of jealousy came into him "why did I not get this!? Oh wait, my dad"

"Tou-kun?" He heard the innocent voice of his lover, he turned his head round to see her scared "your flames are showing"

He turned them off then proceed to pat her head "sorry doll~" Izuku pouted and the dyed haired male mentally slapped himself for dare scaring this cuteness.

"Then I want you to meet Kat-nii!" For some reason Dabi was scared of the reaction of this ash blonde. He was scared, cause if anything went wrong then Izuku wouldn't love him no more.

"Fine but we're are we going?"

"UA"

"Well I'll go but you have to do one thing for me, doll~" a shiver went down the greenettes spine and she nodded slowly. He pulled her into a hug and wispeared "you'll show me a good time tonight~"

"Tou-kun, you don't mean-" she rapidly said but a pair of lips on hers shut her up.

"Yeah. We could make Eri a sibling" he then felt her body rest on his, as she fainted. He chuckled and rested her on the couch.

Outside the house:

"Who does he think he is?" Shoto asked himself "that's my girl, not his"