𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍
𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙹𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴 | 𝙿𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙸𝙴
▃▃▃

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙹𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴 | 𝙿𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙸𝙴▃▃▃

( His Skin Is Beautiful )

"So what, that's it?" I questioned Gen as she sat on my bed butt ass naked.

"Yes ... I just wanna have sex. I'm not trynna take it on a serious level witchu," she sighed as she looked up at me.

"I mean ... I respect that but can I ask why?"

She shrugged as she stood up and pulled her dress over her body and slipped into her panties.

"It's just for the best, I'll be back tomorrow, okay?" She looked at me.

I shook my head, "naaah ... I'm good. I'm not boutta keep fucking you if this isn't gonna go no where. You want sex ... I want more. So you gon have to figure that out with somebody else."

She scrunched up her face, "you literally took my virginity Aramni ... and now you basically saying fuck me?"

I chuckled, "naaah ... I just know what I want. I'll walk you out, c'mon." I responded to her as I stood up and pulled my tee over my head.

"Naaah ... why you acting like that dude?" She inquired as she put her hand on my chest to stop me from walking.

"Like what? You want the dick only... I wanna make you mine. We clearly don't want the same things so we just stop wasting each other time," I tried explaining but clearly she wasn't hearing that.

"So ... you take my virginity; since I don't want a relationship... you toss me aside? I'm not just some fuck."

I laughed a lil at how she was contradicting herself.

She literally said ALL she wanted was sex ... and all of a sudden she's not some fuck.

To me, she wasn't... but seeing where her head at; I rather let her go.

Especially because I didn't like the idea of her doing whatever she wanted with who she wanted when I was fucking her; made me uncomfortable.

So I rather cut ties.

"Oh its funny?" She got in my face.

"Genesis ... relax; I just don't wanna do this no more and that's my right. Now c'mon."

"I fucking hate you, pendejo."

"Alright," I watched as she walked down my stairs and made her way out the front door.

I held it open and watched her get into her car, slammin the car door shut.

She pulled up in a hurry; clearly upset but its honestly better this way.