𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬

Traitors
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

You all made your way up to the wall, Ymir has been put in a makeshift bed and covered with the coat of the Survey Corps. She has lost an arm and leg, not to mention the giant wound in her side and stomach.

You and Yuji helped the others to get up the wall, but then the rest of the time you both were just standing while doing nothing. "Sensei, why did you want me to switch with Sukuna back then?" Yuji asked you. You smiled at him, "Simply, I want him to finish the job quickly. Sukuna's ability in slicing is incredible for weak creatures to handle, it kills with just a mere swing from his hand. I don't know about this, but maybe one day you can learn some of Sukuna's cursed techniques." You said, giving his a headpat.

Yuji's eyes twinkled with hope, "Can I really?"

"Who knows?"

Yuji then went to find something to do while you went to talk with Hange, "You seem worried." You told her, placing a hand on her shoulder. She turned around and you could see a shadow over her face, "Yes, the Garrison said that there's no hole in the wall. This makes things really complicated. How did titans got in?" You hummed for a bit, "I have a theory, but I don't know if it's true or not..." After you said that, Hange grabbed your shoulders, "What is it?"

"What if those titans were originally humans?"

Hange looked at your blindfolded eyes and thought, "That's logical... It might be the reason why Connie's village is empty with no deaths..." She mumbled then looked at you, "You're so smart Y/N!" She smiled at you which made smile back. Then you leaned forward to her, "Are you keeping an eye on them?" You whispered and Hange nodded, "Of course, we just need to lure them to reveal themselves." You nodded to her and looked up at the cloudy sky, sinking deep in your thoughts.

"It will end soon..."

The plan then had changed and everyone was to return to Trost. You grabbed Yuji to ensure his safety and started to walk along with Hange. The last thing everyone knew was a bright lightning bolt crashing down the wall. You activated the Infinity to protect you and Yuji from the flying objects. Everyone looked up and saw the Colossal Titan and the Armored Titan on the wall...

Your guess of Rainer and Bertolt being traitors was right.

Rainer grabbed Eren while Bertolt got a hold of Ymir. Rainer jumped off the wall and was about to run off, but Eren quickly transformed to a titan and started to fight with Rainer. Bertolt attacked you and the rest of the Survey Corps, but you managed to avoid it. In the heat of moment, Hange commanded for the squads to attack the Colossal Titan, but he protected himself with steam when they were close to slice his nape.

"Sensei! We need to do something!"

You hummed in thought, "If I use my Domain now, I might end up killing them all... I have to think of another thing..." You thought for a moment as everyone looked at you with hopeful eyes, "I will put on my Veil then!" You smiled while the others, aside from Yuji, looked puzzled, "Just wait here." You said and teleported away. Hange approached Yuji, "What does she mean by 'Veil'?"

"It's a technique that can seal anything from coming in or getting out. Sensei is probably doing it to prevent those two from escaping."

For once, Hange felt relieved and hopeful. You were going to stop them from escaping, "She is surely of a big help." She mumbled.

You appeared up in the sky and raised two fingers up, "Emerge from darkness, blacker then darkness. Purify that which is impure." After muttering those words, a dark curtain covers a huge part of the land, from the wall to the further beyond the outside of the wall. You teleported back and appeared beside Yuji, "It's all set, they can't escape!" You cheerful said with a thumb up.

"That's incredible! This will be of a big help!" Hange said with a big smile then went to watch Eren fight.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The fight between Eren and Rainer was, like how you describe it, epic. However, Eren lost after he fell in Rainer's and Bertolt's plan. Eren eventually got kidnapped. Most of the scouts on the wall got injured and one of them was Hange. Sasha and another soldier of the Garrison were to inform Erwin about the matter, but you volunteered to do the job since you can reach them faster.

You and Yuji teleported to Trost and were met with Levi along with Nobara and Megumi.

"You finally returned, brat. What took you long?" Levi asked you while you just smiled, "Some exciting things happened, where's Erwin san so I can inform him." You sang which made Nobara and Megumi deadpan while Levi tsk-ed. Eventually, Erwin made his appearance along with a blad old man. You explained everything to them with details and of course you hid the fact that Rainer and Bertolt were titans. Erwin took the decision of going outside the wall and rescue Eren. You were going to help like usual, but...

"You did a lot already, let us handle this one." Erwin told you with a smile while he petted your shoulder. You sighed and nodded, "Alright, but you better hurry. I have laid out my Veil to cage them within the area, but it won't last long before it vanishes." You gave him an object that looked like a coin, "This cursed object will allow you to enter the Veil. Once you're in, it will disappear, so make sure your team is close to you to enter together." The blond man smiled and nodded, "Alright, thank you for your help. I'm sure we will need you in more missions." You just smiled and went to stand beside your students.

"Why are doing all of this?" Levi who you didn't realize was beside you asked. You smiled sadly, "Maybe because... I don't want to lose anyone anymore. You all became my friends and I don't think I will like it if I saw any of you die." You said, somehow remembering that horrible event when you were a teenager.

Now all you got to do is set and wait until Erwin and his team return with Eren and Ymir.