Season 4, Episode 1

Alpha: socially dominant especially in a group of animals an alpha male or alpha female. Based on repetitive interactions, a social order is created that is subject to change each time a dominant animal is challenged by a subordinate one. In mammals, a dominant individual is sometimes called an alpha, and the lower rank is sometimes termed a beta.

An Alpha job is to maintain the balance between humans and nature. To maintain a balance between good and evil. To command his or her subjects. To force his or her authority upon other creatures. If a great evil appears then it's the job of the Alpha to protect his or her subjects and defeated the evil. The Alpha is the protector. A savour.

But what happens when the Alpha goes rogue. When the Alpha abuses his or her power. When he or she cause chaos and destruction. When he or she cause the balance to fall. When the Alpha becomes the villain?

Could another Alpha appear to stop the rogue Alpha? Or...... Not an Alpha. But something else. Another rank similar to the Alpha..... One that forces the Alpha authority. But also keep the Alpha in check. To replace the Alpha if it ever turns evil...... A Guardian.

Unknown Time Skip.

Location: Monster Island, close to the Alpha's Mountain.

Monster Island, an island full of mystery. Full of unknown creatures. Dangerous creatures. A gigantic Island never explore by humans. What mysteries may lie in are unknown. But yet the entire Islands is rule by one creature. Not a Monster. But a Titan. The Alpha Titan Gojira. The Queen Of The Monsters. Yet our Gojira has turn rogue. All because of a lie...... Or was it really a lie? Or the truth? Because of that she became a tyrant. Those who oppose her well be killed immediately...... But who or what can stop this tyrant?

Well....

*BOOM*

And explosion was seen in the distance. Making a portion of Monster Island shake. As something big was throw away by the explosion.

It was none other than Gojira, as whatever made the explosion send her flying at a great speed and crash landed close to her mountain.

Gojira: *cough blood*

Gojira manage to slowly get back, yet she was heavily injure.

Gojira: Dammit.

???: Get up! Is that all you can offer me?

Gojira look in front of her and saw the Titan that manage to injure her so much. A Titan standing at a bigger height than her.

Gojira: *angry* Don't get cocky with me!

Gojira begin to charge her Heat Ray Breath.

Gojira: I won't lose to you! I am the Alpha!

Gojira kept charging her Heat Ray Breath more and more. Putting more power.

Gojira: DIE!!

Gojira blasted her Heat Ray Breath towards the Titan.

???: You call that a Heat Ray Breath? Pathetic.

The Titan point his hand towards Gojira Heat Ray Breath and blasted a blue blast from his hand at Gojira Heat Ray Breath. Canceling the attack.

Gojira: WHAT?!?!

Gojira was shock that her Heat Ray Breath was cancel in a single move.

Gojira: Grrrrrr!!

???: I understand it now.

Gojira: You die!

Gojira begin to shot blue energy blast attacks from her palms at the Titan. Each blast attack exploded when it make contact with the Titan, creating a clouds of dust and ash around it.