𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

❥ "CAN I PLEASE KISS YOU

"CAN I PLEASE KISS YOU...?"

those five words came out as a soft whisper against her ears. His voice was soft and soothing. She never heard this side of this voice before. How caring a sweet that sounded. How all she wanted was to throw herself at him and place her lips on his. To tangle her fingers through his perfect black locks. Sora quickly blinked getting out of her steady thoughts, gulping getting herself together.

"What..?" she struggled to even answer that, so the only think she could do was respond with another question to keep her away from answering anything.

Yoongi's lips curved up to a small smirk, little drops of water escaping from his cheeks and onto the shower floor. He looked spectacular, captivating. This is so not far.

"I know you heard that..." Yoongi revealed a deep chuckle as his thumb went over her small hair strands slowly placing them behind her red burning ear. The steam from the shower increasing the water drips. Sora watched his lips drop and open once more. His gorgeous, pink lips was in her full view right in front of her eyes.

"I'm not asking for you to drop down on your knees for me..." her heart immediately dropped right down to the bottom just thinking about what he just said to her. Feeling his fingers softly tighting on her cheekbones, his breathers resumed meeting her skin.

Yoongi continued.

"All I'm asking for is those lips of yours..." feeling herself gulp for what seemed like the tenth time, a random set of emotions quickly rushed over her body. Her eyes automatically set back on his lips watching it fall a little.

"Mr Min..." her voice was stable enough to the point where she's not horribly embarrassing herself.

"Hmm..?" Yoongi responded with a soft hum. Sora pressed her lips together raising her hands lightly placing them on his cheekbones.

"Are you sure you want this...? I don't want to put you in horrible position that will make me and you look horr-" the warm water meeting his skin, the small drops on her face. Sora watched his mouth open once again interrupting her words.

"I would have never asked you for a kiss if I wasn't sure about it..." his words caressed her skin ever so lightly as her heart beat continued to accelerate against her chest. He was so close. Way too close to the point where she actually thought this kiss was going to happen.

Yoongi dropped one of his hand done to her waist, carefully gripping his fingers with her clothes.

"I'm going to ask you again..." those words came out as a slight whisper and all she could do was watch his pink gorgeous lips move at it's pace, and once again it moved.