25.

Comment + Vote 🤍

Hassan 'Ace' Kingston
Brooklyn, New York

I opened my eyes because I was experiencing some weird ass feeling in my sleep

I opened my eyes because I was experiencing some weird ass feeling in my sleep. When my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw Naala straddling me, riding my dick.

"I woke you up?" Naala moaned throwing her head back.

"Well no shit," I mumbled as she sped up. "I feel like a bitch," I said as she leaned down to kiss my neck.

"You're so big," Naala moaned in my ear. I felt her tighten herself around me, causing me to tap her ass.

"Move cuz you're trynna bitch me," I mumbled using my good arm to flip us over. I slid out of her and back in slowly, making her hiss and hold onto me.

"Okay I'm sorry," Naala whined pushing me back,

"Nah ain't no sorry now," I smirked, going slower cuz of my son.

"I just want this baby out of me," Naala moaned loudly. I knew that's what was up with her.

Naala was overdue by 3 days, the baby was comfortable and he wasn't making any moves to come out. The doctor gave her a list of shit we could do and sex was one of them.

"This feels wrong," I sighed stroking her, I felt like my son was feeling this.

"Hassan stop being a baby and let me finish," Naala panted lifting her leg up slightly.

I had never been forced to fuck but damn.

When we was done, she laid down breathing all heavy and shit like I killed her.

"What?" I laughed getting out of the bed,

"Why do you have to do that all the time?" She mugged me, "You can't fuck me whilst I'm cumming San, that's not fair,"

"You asked for this," I said lifting my hands up. "Aight I'm sorry, come here," I said leaning down to kiss her lips lightly.

"I'm sorry," I repeated kissing her again. She put her hands out and I helped her up, her big ass belly almost knocking me out.

"You've got an attitude?" I called out, watching her waddle into the bathroom.

"Shut up," Naala mumbled making me shut the fuck up. I was not about to have a repeat of last night.

Last night ...

"Hassan what is this?" Naala shrieked from down the hall. I jumped up and sped over to where she was, only to see a sock on the floor.

"It's a sock?" I said out of breath,

"I was on my hands and knees scrubbing this floor and there's a sock on the floor?" Naala asked tilting her head. "I swear y'all don't do nothing in this house," She complained walking off.